Add on story! And… Add!

I didn't fully understand that last post. Can you explain it a bit more before I really delve back into the story?

He knew where to find the high ones, everyone in the woods did. They made it very clear the first time when they were formed. They came and stopped the Great Burning 30 years ago. After the danger was gone, they told everyone that if any fire came they would come down from higher up in the trees, out by the redwoods. That's exactly where the bard was going now. He used his pops and went higher and higher. Until he saw the largest fort supposedly anywhere, much like a palace. The Evergreen base.

Bard whizzed through the trees. he approached the fort. It had a dear place in his heart, it was where he had been trained, and where had graduated his won appreticeship. he felt at his own in his pocket. As the trees move, you will have no idea what having form feels like. He kept going until he reached the great doors. they stood over twenty feet up. he grabbed the hammer and banged on the door, then repeated. then he stood and waited.

He went up to the top, and landed. He saw nothing, but something kept him there. He stood staring at the ground for a dozen minutes. Then he heard a soft crunch. Then another. He located the crunch. There was something compressing the rocks a few feet away. There! There seemed ti be an invisible figure walking in the rocks. He preteneded not to notice.

"They have all fled," the servant said, but the bard could hear the lie in its raspy voice. "  They decided the forest wasn't worth it and headed off west." The bard thought for a moment, Why would they fake leaving? There was so many secrets. "Begone to your master," he said. The servant turned into bats again and left. The bard slowly moved to were he last "saw" the invisible person.

Suddenly a tall, lean male in robes was standing in front of the bard. The bard became very surprised, for this was the man he had apprenticed under for so many years! "Hello my student," he said confidently, "It appears you're more perceptive than the last time I saw you."

Edited by Stormlit Shard

2 hours ago, Stormlit Shard said:

Suddenly a tall, lean male in robes was standing in front of the bard. The bard became very surprised, for this was the man he had apprenticed under for so many years! "Hello my student," he said confidently, "It appears you're more perceptive than the last time I saw you."

Bard poped a pop directly underneath his nose.

“Ahhhhh!”

Where are the high ones? This is urgent”

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Bard poped a pop directly underneath his nose.

“Ahhhhh!”

Where are the high ones? This is urgent”

"No one knows, no one has been in the evergreen base in 2 weeks and no one has left. Not since that strange man walked in, there was a fire in his eyes." The bard scowled. He popped another pop right on his previous master's forehead and it caused him to bonk his head on the tree behind him. He turned to the base, the man could have been an apprentice or even the master fire himself. 

, you didn't!" the man shouted, "yeah, I did it like this" said the cowboy in front of him, the cowboy steadied his seemingly drunken aim, then fired, being sent blasting off again due to improper training with his pop. the man is burnt to a crisp by the lava moat. bard thought: "

Edited by Just_a_Fan_YT

Bard was confused. But he had more important thing to do. He had more important things. He went towards the man with the scythe.

You should check out the everything and anything rp @Just_a_Fan_YT

@Just_a_Fan_YT

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"and who are you, to come and disturb the High Ones?"

The bard at least knew that this was good. The high ones abviously knew about the current events, although he was doubtful they knew about his master’s death. He knew that he would get in, but he also knew that they had placed a guard there for a reason. “I have important business for only the high ones.” He poped a pop to show his rank. He much outranked the guard. “I also have a graduated apprentice to form.”