Add on story! And… Add!

Wow, a lot happened. I've never done an rp or done really anything on the shard yet.

He walked over and started " I have some urgent news..." He trailed off as they all turned over to him. Something seemed strange about them, but he couldn't place his finger on it. " The trees, they've been burnt, fire is here" he continued on "We need to do something" They seemed considerate "What proof do you have," the leader said, but he seemed somehow reluctant. The Bard decided it must have just been from the high ones worried of true fire coming. 

"We are dealing with other pressing problems but we'll happily see to the issue if you show us the burnt wood or other proof." The bard found their unnecessary propriety disturbing, They were usually so practical. But the bard sighed in annoyance and turned to leave. He couldn't believe they wouldn't even look out the door.

Then he felt buzzing. His apprentice. He pulled out the jewel that immediately began to form as it was in presence of high ones. But it didn’t finished before pausing, and coming completely still. He repeated once again what he had said before. I’m the same monotonous voice of prophecy.

The one is back. 
He builds his army. 
The same as before. 
He has his servants.

He cannot be destroyed, 
Except by the sword whose master is Master of Fire.

He shall have a chance.

A chance. 
A chance. 
A chance. 
A…Chance…

He stopped and finished forming. Mid form prophecies were the highest regarded, and in the pretense of high ones…

They stood shocked.

"First question," Their leader says as he walks into the room, as he gestures all others out of the room " When did the burning happen?" The bard replied. " Sometime soon or others would have found it and contacted you." As everyone left the room the leader locked the door. " The second is more a statement," he stared at the bard, " my infiltration of this place is going quite well, I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of it." His eyes suddenly looked like fire" The bard jumped back not a second too late. Something then happened. It was like a pop, but larger and almost fully composed of fire. The table got set on fire but the bard escaped to the edge of the room with only just some 1st-degree burns.

It has been fun to post on all of this but I going to take a break from the 17th shard for a while, hope you have fun!

Edited by Stormlit Shard

On 9/29/2023 at 4:11 PM, Stormlit Shard said:

It has been fun to post on all of this but I going to take a break from the 17th shard for a while, hope you have fun!

I am slowly joining you. 

The bard immediately ran to escape the building. He got out just in time as the room was entirely flame. He popped and popped and popped, until he had to stop. This was bad. Very bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...