I exist, I swear

MaddieAnnell

Did I discover the Stormlight Archive mid-June? 

yes.

Am I 4.5 books in?

yes.

Have I slept?

As much as Kaladin has.

Anyway. Haha definitely not the fastest, but I would be interested and delighted to know your favorite book in the series and how many sleepless nights you've had :D 

Slay, Maddie, slay! Ummmm... I'm not proud (j.k.-I TOTALLY am) I read all of mistborn era two in a day and a half I didn't  sleep or stop AT ALL! I have ben reading late many nights and then when I stop realize my dad is already getting ready for work.:rolleyes: 

Since you've read stormlight: would stormlight taste like?

Welcome! We're happy to have you here!

9 minutes ago, MaddieAnnell said:

Anyway. Haha definitely not the fastest, but I would be interested and delighted to know your favorite book in the series and how many sleepless nights you've had :D 

Probably Oathbringer! And I remember staying up late to finish a Sanderson book, I think it might have been Elantris?

20 minutes ago, Veledsier said:

Slay, Maddie, slay! Ummmm... I'm not proud (j.k.-I TOTALLY am) I read all of mistborn era two in a day and a half I didn't  sleep or stop AT ALL! I have ben reading late many nights and then when I stop realize my dad is already getting ready for work.:rolleyes: 

Since you've read stormlight: would stormlight taste like?

Siick dude! :D

Stormlight would possibly taste like a nice little glass of electric orange juice