Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

On 8/5/2023 at 11:24 AM, 2EmLee2 said:

She proceeded to leisurely walk into [pyro, whatever your character’s name is]’s room. 
“Hey, there’s a demon or something outside.”

“Umm, okay?”

He appeared to be playing Minecraft. The render distance was so far that you couldn’t see where it stopped rendering. In the top-left corner, a tooltip proclaimed that the game was running at 512 FPS.

Dave dives though the window umbrella first ready to fight what ever new threat this is. And is confused to see nothing but Chadwick, chadwinny and a floating shark plushie. Then realization dawns on his face “ahhh, ghosts I see.” Dave raise his hands again and whispers “ees tahw si ton” and his eyes become one solid shade of a dark metallic green.

@Deathicorn because you introduced the ghost its up to you if Dave’s spell works and he can see them or not

Chadwinny was sewing up Timmy* "you want me to move in? How many annoying roommates do you have wick?". He was being gentle with Timmy since chadwinny knew Chadwick would be upset if he was to rough with timmy

Edited by Deathicorn

On 8/20/2023 at 1:28 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Oh. .  please do thank you." Chadwick hands his brother the stuffed animal, wiping away a tear. "Would you like to join us? I have many annoying roommates im sure youll grow fond of, and our creepy landlord!"

“Chadwick? Are you sure about this. I know he’s your brother but last time you invited a new person to move in was so horrific I am still having nightmares about bongos.”

On 8/14/2023 at 1:36 AM, Aeoliae said:

Aeolia sighed. Of course not. She instead sent a mental disruption to the demon. It was like constant talking in the background, but would only be in the demon's head. If that dumb thing had a brain, it would find it hard to focus, or aim, with an earsplitting headache.

On 8/14/2023 at 9:27 AM, The Sibling said:

Izett transformed into an enormous bird, swooping into the sky, grabbing a garbage can off the ground and dropping it on the demons head.

look upon me and tre- The trash can hit him in the face. hey!