Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

Kghilis appeared in the center of the hallway. “I hope you weren’t talking about shooting your old landlord,” he said calmly. He smiled kindly, his wrinkled eyes glittering. “No matter — I have something to discuss with Chadwick.” 

Just fyi he’s in his usual form — a kind-looking old man — right now. 

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

1 minute ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Kghilis appeared in the center of the hallway. “I hope you weren’t talking about shooting your old landlord,” he said calmly. He smiled kindly, his wrinkled eyes glittering. “No matter — I have something to discuss with Chadwick.” 

"That's not my gun. That's Chadwick's. Uh... Yeah."

1 minute ago, Silver Phantom said:

Dave perks up “I’ll come to, i have been wanting to ask Knalya if she can make me a vest and shirt out of some eldritch god blood that I have”

"You have eldritch god blood just sitting around? What sort of side effects might a god of demon's shirt have?"

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"You have eldritch god blood just sitting around? What sort of side effects might a god of demon's shirt have?"

“First, I got the blood last year. I went on a fishing trip some friends from work, including Cthulhu, and long story short thing got wild. Second I have no idea what side effects it might have but it has strong magic property’s and it has a cool green color so it will both look good and probably give some protection. Plus if drinking some didn’t cause me any harm I doubt wearing it will.”