YatNP would make a great anime

Best romance by far that Sando has ever written in my opinion. As I was reading I kept thinking to myself how awesome of an anime this story would make. It’s got the Japanese influences on the planets culture, its plot could be covered in one season, and it’s got a good mix of romance, mystery, and action. We need to petition some studio to pick it up. 

I don't really watch a lot of anime, but I definitely really liked this book. 

On 7/12/2023 at 10:37 AM, i’m in the details said:

it’s got a good mix of romance, mystery, and action

I definitely thought it was one of Sanderson's better romances, although I didn't find the mystery as engaging as some of his other works.

The one reason that I don't want a YatNP anime is because what I would much rather have is a more cohesive film/TV show adaptation of the Cosmere as a whole. I know that this probably won't happen because it would such a commitment for anyone to produce. It's just that I feel that the Cosmere would be such a great sort of fantasy version of something like the MCU. But if that's never going to happen than I guess a YatNP anime would be cool. I've always wanted to get into anime but I've never found the right show to start with. Maybe this could be the one!

On 7/17/2023 at 9:04 PM, The Sibling said:

I don't really watch a lot of anime, but I definitely really liked this book. 

I definitely thought it was one of Sanderson's better romances, although I didn't find the mystery as engaging as some of his other works.

The one reason that I don't want a YatNP anime is because what I would much rather have is a more cohesive film/TV show adaptation of the Cosmere as a whole. I know that this probably won't happen because it would such a commitment for anyone to produce. It's just that I feel that the Cosmere would be such a great sort of fantasy version of something like the MCU. But if that's never going to happen than I guess a YatNP anime would be cool. I've always wanted to get into anime but I've never found the right show to start with. Maybe this could be the one!

I agree that would be awesome but there’s no way that could be finished in my lifetime and I’m only 22. A mix of animation and live action for the biggest projects would be my way of doing it. Or just all animation. 

7 hours ago, i’m in the details said:

A mix of animation and live action for the biggest projects would be my way of doing it.

Honestly I would be okay with this as long as the most important books were live action. Stuff like, Tress, Yumi, and even Elantris could be animated.

7 hours ago, i’m in the details said:

Or just all animation. 

I want at least one live action adaptation. The best thing would be Stormlight, but Mistborn is probably more likely.