Hello from Jaxx_The_Edgedancer

Hey,

I am Jaxx_The_Edgedancer.  I started reading Brandon Sanderson when a friend suggested that I read the Mistborn Trilogy.  After the first book, I was hooked and read the whole series.  The same friend later suggested I read The Way of Kings, and I again was hooked.  After a little reading on Brandon Sanderson's website and discovering the Coppermind Wiki, my mind was blown when I read that the two worlds of Scadrial and Roshar are in the same universe and share some characters.  After that, I read more and more and more on the Coppermind, and found myself engrossed and had to become a part of this fansite.  So here I am, ready to learn  more and more about the Cosmere.

-Jaxx_The_Edgedancer 

Welcome!

The good news is, there are even more Cosmere books to steal your time.and blow your mind :). I'd recommend Warbreaker next, or The Emperor's Soul.

Enjoy having a look around, feel free to join in conversations and post theories or observations of your own! :)

Welcome!

The good news is, there are even more Cosmere books to steal your time.and blow your mind :). I'd recommend Warbreaker next, or The Emperor's Soul.

Enjoy having a look around, feel free to join in conversations and post theories or observations of your own! :)

Okay, I'll definitely take your book suggestions into consideration, as I am still pondering which to read next.  On a different note, I noticed that you have Eastern Street Slang or High Imperial underneath the reply that you posted.  Is there somewhere on this site where I can learn it, or is there not enough information to accurately speak/write sentences that don't come directly out of the Mistborn books?

Welcome to our little totalitarian regime! Please enjoy the mandatory paramilitary service and Hemalurgic Donor Lottery! If you don't like it, remember: For every push, there is a pull, and for every pain-dampening fabrial, there's a pain-augmenting fabrial held by our glorious Spikeocracy!

Long live the Administrators! Chaos Reigns!

Okay, I'll definitely take your book suggestions into consideration, as I am still pondering which to read next.  On a different note, I noticed that you have Eastern Street Slang or High Imperial underneath the reply that you posted.  Is there somewhere on this site where I can learn it, or is there not enough information to accurately speak/write sentences that don't come directly out of the Mistborn books?

Basically, it's just turning everything into a gerund. Check out the forum, theres an entire thread of people speaking it somewhere.

Edited by Swimmingly

Basic rules of High Imperial are here (But beware spoilers in the rest of the Coppermind Wiki), and wasing the able to practising of High Imperial of the here..

Wasing of the awesomeness :)

By the way, you can quote and reply to multiple posts within the same post, no need to double-post. :)

Edited by Delightful

• Chaos locked this topic