My first steps.

Hello all you Brandon fans. I been in your ranks since they announced Brandon as the finisher of TWoT. I was shocked at the audacity of a writer I have never heard of taking up the my favorite series. I bought all of Brandon's books. I doubt I have tell you what an amazing shock that I had it was reading mistborn. Now that I have read most of his material I can say beyond a doubt that he is the Master of Epic fantasy and I wish to become his apprentice.

You're in luck then!

Have you heard of the Writing Excuses podcasts? 15 minute sections, weekly, with writing advice from a number of authors including Brandon.

Not quite the same as a personal apprenticeship but...it's a start.

You're in luck then!

Have you heard of the Writing Excuses podcasts? 15 minute sections, weekly, with writing advice from a number of authors including Brandon.

Not quite the same as a personal apprenticeship but...it's a start.

Oh yea just waiting on next paycheck then I'll be knee deep in Excuses. This is the first forum I joined, if you have any tips I will appreciate them. Thanx Quiver.

I agree with you. It's fascinating watching him develop his skills.

He seems like a nice person too. If you are an aspiring writer, you are going to find this place to be a treasure box of information.

Yes he does seem like a nice guy and a great teacher too. Um this maybe an awkward question but what I'd a Lurg?

• Chaos locked this topic