I asked Ai to write a ketek about Kaladin!

Breeze

If you don’t know, a katek is a type of poem that is the same backwards and forwards. (With changed verb forms) I asked Ai to write one about kaladin, and it gave me these two:

Storms within, a broken soul fights Fights soul, broken, within storms

Radiant hope shines through darkest nights Nights darkest through shines hope radiant

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

So this is a Knight/kaladin fighting a Fused/Szeth in a Highstorm/Everstorm.

They aren't very good keteks but its an ai so what do you expect

On 5/6/2023 at 2:05 PM, Breeze said:

If you don’t know, a katek is a type of poem that is the same backwards and forwards. (With changed verb forms) I asked Ai to write one about kaladin, and it gave me these two:

Radiant hope shines through darkest nights Nights darkest through shines hope radiant

It seems that your AI is singer; it wrote them both in the singer form. (or at least that's how I interpreted the different kateks)

Good fun with the AI poems tho!  Thanks for sharing :D

• 2 weeks later...

I asked the same question to chat gpt. This is what it gave me!!!!

Kaladin, the Windrunner brave, Through storm and battle, he shall pave, Pave he shall, battle and storm through, Brave Windrunner, Kaladin too.

Through storm and battle, he shall stride, With his honor and skill as his guide, His guide as skill, honor his with, Stride he shall, battle and storm with.

With honor and skill, he'll prevail, Prevail he'll, skill and honor to unveil, To unveil honor and skill, he'll endure, Prevail, he'll endure, skill and honor ensure.

Endure he'll, honor and skill prevailing, Prevailing, skill and honor, he'll be unfailing, Unfailing, he'll be, honor and skill enduring, Prevailing, enduring, skill and honor securing.

Securing honor and skill, he'll fight, Fight he'll, skill and honor securing right, Securing right, honor and skill in hand, Fight he'll, hand in skill, honor withstand.

Withstand he'll, honor and skill strong, Strong skill and honor, he'll prove wrong, Prove wrong he'll, skill and honor mighty, Strong and mighty, skill and honor rightly.

Rightly honor and skill, he'll display, Display he'll, skill and honor bright array, Bright array, honor and skill on display, He'll prove mighty, honor and skill to stay.

To stay, skill and honor will endure, Endure they will, honor and skill pure, Pure skill and honor, enduring they'll be, To stay they'll endure, honor and skill free.

Edited by Pandora's shard