Greetings to all

VividPineCones

Welcome welcome WELCOME to the Shard!!! Most of us don't bite, and the most danger you'll ever be in here will be the danger of losing your soul to the Cult of the Stick, and the occasional muffin thrown at you ( @Telrao I'm looking at you). Also, avoid cookies at all cost. Just don't take the cookie. Well, I look forward to having many great interactions with you, @VividPineConesWhich of Sanderson's books have you read?

2 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Nononononononono don’t take the cookie

The Stick, however, is as merciful as It is powerful. Join us!

Touch not thy stick! It hath killed all who hath looked upon it. Thee Cookie (also chocolate croissants) and thee Muffin are much more edible. Hail Telrao!

22 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Touch not the Stick nor the Cookie.  They are both blasphemous against [Insert god here] 

Partake of the Cookie, cast away the Stick for it is blasphemous against the Mercenaries and @Telrao. Well... I guess this is the start of the Telrao Cult.

4 minutes ago, The Last Fæ said:

Touch not thy stick! It hath killed all who hath looked upon it. Thee Cookie (also chocolate croissants) and thee Muffin are much more edible. Hail Telrao!

Partake of the Cookie, cast away the Stick for it is blasphemous against the Mercenaries and @Telrao. Well... I guess this is the start of the Telrao Cult.

I HAVE NOT DIED!!!!!!!!! THAIDAKAR THE GHOSTBLOOD HAS NOT DIED!!!!! @TheAlpha929 HAS NOT DIED!!!!!!!!! THE COOKIE IS DANGEROUS!!!!!!! IT WILL (maybe) KILL YOU!!!!!!! the muffins are okay, just don't get hit by them. @Telrao throws them quite hard after all. 

But it'll be fine (probably) either way. don't worry about us @VividPineCones. You go a little crazy on this site :P 

7 hours ago, The Last Fæ said:

wut

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I HAVE NOT DIED!!!!!!!!! THAIDAKAR THE GHOSTBLOOD HAS NOT DIED!!!!! @TheAlpha929 HAS NOT DIED!!!!!!!!! THE COOKIE IS DANGEROUS!!!!!!! IT WILL (maybe) KILL YOU!!!!!!! the muffins are okay, just don't get hit by them. @Telrao throws them quite hard after all. 

*sniffs disdainfully* I throw them hard enough to give you a white flash. But it's okay 'cause the muffins are tasty :P