Thaidakar/Kelsier

Shadonin

So as we know Thaidakar and and Kelsier are the same person. And if you have read the Stormlight Archive we know that Thaidakar is considered a god and the leader of the Ghostbloods. But we also know that Kelsier is somehow trapped in Scadrial, but if he is a "God" or a Shard then wouldn't he be able to go to the other worlds and get the investiture himself? I am confused about this so please comment below and help me out.

1 minute ago, Shadonin said:

So as we know Thaidakar and and Kelsier are the same person. And if you have read the Stormlight Archive we know that Thaidakar is considered a god and the leader of the Ghostbloods. But we also know that Kelsier is somehow trapped in Scadrial, but if he is a "God" or a Shard then wouldn't he be able to go to the other worlds and get the investiture himself? I am confused about this so please comment below and help me out.

Kelsier isn't a god/Shard, nor is he considered as such (outside Survivorism which is a religion). He was a Shard but is no longer. He is a Cognitive Shadow - after his death, his soul got invested with lots of investiture, and became permanent. But that just strongly connected him to Scadrial to the point where he can't leave that system. Moreover he doesn't have a body, he is stamped to one with a spike, but that's not the same.

He doesn't want investiture for himself, he wants to democratize metal arts and access to investiture among Scadrian. SA spoilers:

Spoiler

That's why Ghostbloods wants to transport Stormlight out of Roshar. And they also are searching for a way for Kelsier to be able to leave Scadrial.

And no, Shards also can't go to another world and grab investiture from it. They are also bound to the star system they're investing, and can't just grab investiture of other Shard.