Aaannnnnd Lucentia has Nighthound's gift for shutting down a conversation. I'm trying very hard to think of a post that doesn't involve Doctor Funtimes turning her dress into one made out of peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches strung together by diamonds.  :mellow:

Why exactly isn't that an option? :P

Aaannnnnd Lucentia has Nighthound's gift for shutting down a conversation. I'm trying very hard to think of a post that doesn't involve Doctor Funtimes turning her dress into one made out of peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches strung together by diamonds.  :mellow:

If I can work with a carpet bomb you can work with Lucentia. :P

Transforming someones clothes does seem to be Funtimes go to solution for about everything, isn´t it. ;)

I don´t exactly mind this turning into a fight though, not that Lucentia herself is interested in one. She´s just very bad with well people challenging her "authority", I guess. :huh: translation: tyrant. :ph34r:

Meanwhile I´m having fun with ramdom ponies. Just look at this guy.post-8809-0-25833000-1410020867_thumb.pn

If I can work with a carpet bomb you can work with Lucentia. :P

Transforming someones clothes does seem to be Funtimes go to solution for about everything, isn´t it. ;)

I don´t exactly mind this turning into a fight though, not that Lucentia herself is interested in one. She´s just very bad with well people challenging her "authority", I guess. :huh: translation: tyrant. :ph34r:

Meanwhile I´m having fun with ramdom ponies. Just look at this guy.attachicon.gifrandom.png

Touche. :P 

It would allow Funtimes to try and show Lucentia that even if she's invincible, it's still her house and she must abide by her rules. One of those rules is, "Don't be a meanieface or you'll wear whatever I think you'd look best in. Even if it happens to be food." :P 

So she'd be able to transform the part of her dress that isn't diamond? I wasn't entirely sure that would work….

Touche. :P

It would allow Funtimes to try and show Lucentia that even if she's invincible, it's still her house and she must abide by her rules. One of those rules is, "Don't be a meanieface or you'll wear whatever I think you'd look best in. Even if it happens to be food." :P

So she'd be able to transform the part of her dress that isn't diamond? I wasn't entirely sure that would work….

Not that I´m defending her but you do have a tendency to really provoke my mean Epics, maybe its because you already know that they are Slontzes.

Sure, the dress is normal fabric after all.

Furthermore I just discovered a way to help my problem with creating minor Epics. 1) make random Pony -> 2) make slight alterations to said pony. -> 3) give it a name.

Currently I´m working on an Epic named Candyflame. Funtimes will love her. ;)

Not that I´m defending her but you do have a tendency to really provoke my mean Epics, maybe its because you already know that they are Slontzes.

Sure, the dress is normal fabric after all.

Furthermore I just discovered a way to help my problem with creating minor Epics. 1) make random Pony -> 2) make slight alterations to said pony. -> 3) give it a name.

Currently I´m working on an Epic named Candyflame. Funtimes will love her. ;)

They're meaniefaces, and Funtimes does not like meaniefaces. :P 

Cool. I'll get that written up. 

That's a good idea! And Candyflame….just the name sounds promising. :D

She can burn/caramelize all the sugar she can see. :P

Also her are Streamline, who can control a small amount of water, and incognito, who can turn invisible.

I half-expected to see an empty picture put in for Incognito. :P

I can't think of anything to add to the Tillamook cottage scene, so don't feel the need to give me time to post. Carry on citizens.

I half-expected to see an empty picture put in for Incognito. :P

I can't think of anything to add to the Tillamook cottage scene, so don't feel the need to give me time to post. Carry on citizens.

Interestingly enough I forgot her picture the first time and had to edit it in. :P

Alright then, cottage, the reall question is how many people will die.face_devil_grin.png

Interestingly enough I forgot her picture the first time and had to edit it in. :P

Alright then, cottage, the reall question is how many people will die.face_devil_grin.png

I have the answer. 

Lucentia stamped her foot, raising diamonds from the floor to spike everyone in the room, but they bolted for the nearest exit. As diamonds rose through the floor, Nighthound, who had been hanging out on the roof like the stalker he was, fell through the ceiling for some inexplicable reason. 

"Well," Lucentia said as her brother howled in pain, "this isn't quite what I was hoping for, but I'll take it."

I have the answer. 

Lucentia stamped her foot, raising diamonds from the floor to spike everyone in the room, but they bolted for the nearest exit. As diamonds rose through the floor, Nighthound, who had been hanging out on the roof like the stalker he was, fell through the ceiling for some inexplicable reason. 

"Well," Lucentia said as her brother howled in pain, "this isn't quite what I was hoping for, but I'll take it."

Nighthound what are you doing. :blink: That scene was planed for later.

How exactly is everyone positioned in the room? Nathan and Sam are close to the kitchen and Funtimes is somwhere at the other end of the room but what about the others.

How exactly is everyone positioned in the room? Nathan and Sam are close to the kitchen and Funtimes is somwhere at the other end of the room but what about the others.

You know things just got real when people start asking about room layout.  :blink:  :ph34r:

(That sounds about right, but Twi probably knows more than me.)

Nathan and Samantha are somewhat close to the kitchen. Funtimes is directly across from Lucentia, and I think Revolution is closest. Remington is in the kitchen. 

Edit: This fight won't veer into this territory, will it?  :blink:  :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

You know things just got real when people start asking about room layout.  :blink:  :ph34r:

Funtimes started it. :P

Nathan and Samantha are somewhat close to the kitchen. Funtimes is directly across from Lucentia, and I think Revolution is closest. Remington is in the kitchen. 

What about the unicycilist?