Starday Oneshot #1

Tea Leaf

So this will be a 5e one shot (or campaign, who knows), as a way to test a few things, party level 7. This will start with hopefully at least 3 players by Friday. Choose a Ferring ability too. For reference this is a subset of a main campaign which has recently started, and yes one player has Ferring abilities (I don't know which yet).
If this turns into the campaign this will be a... fun very very fun bad idea... (But I would request a minor bit of down leveling for a few reasons) and minor alterations. So if it is I will set the timing because there will be another group at the same time with similar goals.

Edited by The last Fae in the Woods

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'd like to join. I may or may not, just depending on time.

What would the ferring abilities do?

Friday start run out over maybe the next week. It depends which metal you choose. They won't be game breaking but could give you an edge.

18 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

...level seven?

This part is being run as a one shot for the level I geared the dungeon (... My players would tell me it was too low level)... if I do the full campaign on the Shard I will start it somewhere else on here and things will be different... This is just a test.

This is the full campaign:

Edited by The last Fae in the Woods

10 minutes ago, Tani said:

What would gold feruchemy do? What about chromium (stores fortune)?

Would tapping Tin give you advantage in perception and storing Tin give disadvantage?

Gold Reduces max HP for healing later (1:3) or Temp HP (1:1)
Tin: Reduce Perception by X and increase it by X/2, or only Passive perception.
Chromium: Reduce a roll by X and store X/3 points to increase a roll later by tapping for an increase

On 3/31/2023 at 0:04 PM, The Last Fæ said:

I'll set the scene: You entered the dungeon and now you are in the first room. Material: Polished wood and brick walls, stone floors. This is more of a stealth than a stab dungeon. The rooms are well lit.

Durza looks around for traps (and valuables)

Dyou want me to roll perception or will you? Idk how you DM, and my first DM would do some checks for us, behind a screen, so we couldn't tell how true our info was even if we rolled a critical failure

39 minutes ago, Tani said:

Durza looks around for traps (and valuables)

I ask for checks I seem applicable, the player may suggest one and may require justification, like using Insight to find something. 

Perception for traps and valuables. 

1 hour ago, The Last Fæ said:

Perception for traps and valuables. 

P:Traps = 26

P:Valuables = 13

Spoiler

(if you didn't want them separate then sorry and just pick one, or traps is heads if you want ig)

Edited by Tani

11 minutes ago, The Last Fæ said:

Traps: a loose floorboard is found, not much beneath it.
Valuables: a set of bone dice on the floor. (Was going to say no dice but here have some dice)

Durza picks up the dice (because whynot and dice are cool)

Can I sell said dice? How much could I get for them? Are they finefancy or broken or something in between?

Edited by Tani