Wax, Wayne, And Lerasium

Tea Leaf

So this is mainly TLM. So when Wax split Harmonium, he did create Lera, by having Intent to stay the same. But this is meant to discuss the later comment, when Wayne consumed the Lera, by Harmony about Wax experiencing contamination by Lera. So he may be a very minor Mistborn, but wait! Back in Era 1, with what we were told: That power was the weakest Allomancy could be while still a thing. Also in TLM was vestigial allomancy, so I was wondering would/did Wax gain Mistborn powers or Vestigial ones?

28 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

So this is mainly TLM. So when Wax split Harmonium, he did create Lera, by having Intent to stay the same. But this is meant to discuss the later comment, when Wayne consumed the Lera, by Harmony about Wax experiencing contamination by Lera. So he may be a very minor Mistborn, but wait! Back in Era 1, with what we were told: That power was the weakest Allomancy could be while still a thing. Also in TLM was vestigial allomancy, so I was wondering would/did Wax gain Mistborn powers or Vestigial ones?

He likely isn't the era 1 level Mistborn, like Kelsier. He's likely weaker than that. He was likely unknowingly burning iron, tin, pewter and copper throughout the events of TLM. And because he ingested Lerasium in form of the dust, the dose he got had to be much smaller than what Elend get (he ingested a whole bead of Lerasium), which was much bigger than what Wayne get, ch 71:

Wayne held up the vial, staring at the metal dust settled at the bottom.
That, Harmony said, is the faintest bit of lerasium, Wayne.

I think Wayne would be closer to Kelsier level Mistborn, and Wax would be even weaker than that.