Gravity Falls RP - 17th Shard Edition!

Zephrun’s Imperium

41 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

". . . are they any good?" he asked glancing curiously at the box.

"Uhh, dude, you're telling me you've never had a chipacker?? The cracker that tastes like a chip? You've gotta try these." Madds shook the box enthusiastically in August's direction.

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

13 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

"Uhh, dude, you're telling me you've never had a chipacker?? The cracker that tastes like a chip? You've gotta try these." Madds shook the box enthusiastically in August's direction

"No I haven't," He said, setting down his teacup and moving over to Madds to grab a chipacker. It tasted good, a nice ranch flavor. 

"Huh, better then I thought." August admitted.

"Do you know what time it is? I think its lights out at 10."

16 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Do you know what time it is? I think its lights out at 10."

"10:30. Well, we were supposed to get here around four, but with the tire and everything..." Madds glanced at their red digital watch. "Yep, it's nine o'clock. Huh. The chaperones said they'd be around soon to give us a rundown of the schedule tomorrow, and then i think i'll collapse. Sitting in that bus seat was exhausting."

Madds moved their stuff to the ground and stretched out on the bed. "Hey, these mattresses are comfy!"

9 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

"10:30. Well, we were supposed to get here around four, but with the tire and everything..." Madds glanced at their red digital watch. "Yep, it's nine o'clock. Huh. The chaperones said they'd be around soon to give us a rundown of the schedule tomorrow, and then i think i'll collapse. Sitting in that bus seat was exhausting."

Madds moved their stuff to the ground and stretched out on the bed. "Hey, these mattresses are comfy!"

"Oooh okay" He said, sitting down on his own bed, "I probably should have listened when they told us all this stuff."

Gary walked out of the shower room, picking his stuff up. He thought he remembered his room number was 16, and that he was rooming with a kid named Lyle. He followed the numbers down the hallway, halting when he saw a 16. He pushed open the door, and stopped in his tracks. That same kid was in his room! “Kyle! What are you doing in my room?”

@Wittles of Shinovar

Edited by TheAlpha929

On 3/24/2023 at 3:20 PM, Justice_Magician said:

"Oooh okay" He said, sitting down on his own bed, "I probably should have listened when they told us all this stuff."

ahhhaHAHAHahahhaHAhahahaha sorry sorry i forgot ab this sorry ;-;

"Yeah, my mom announced when we got off the bus. It's ok though, it's not that important. Anyway....." Madds grabbed their uke. "Do you know any songs?"

ahhhaHAHAHahahhaHAhahahaha sorry sorry i forgot ab this sorry ;-;

haha its okay, I'm not super active on the weekends so I didn't even really notice . . .

53 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

"Yeah, my mom announced when we got off the bus. It's ok though, it's not that important. Anyway....." Madds grabbed their uke. "Do you know any songs?"

August kicked of his shoes and settled on his bed. "Hmm . . . probably but knowing them and being able to remember them after a long bus ride are different things," he replied. 

"How about the other way round, what songs do you know?"

7 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

haha its okay, I'm not super active on the weekends so I didn't even really notice . . .

August kicked of his shoes and settled on his bed. "Hmm . . . probably but knowing them and being able to remember them after a long bus ride are different things," he replied. 

"How about the other way round, what songs do you know?"

*frantically looks up what ukulele-able songs were popular in 2010*

*frantically looks up what lemon demon songs were out in 2010*

*uhhh uhhh uhhh*

*nevermind*

"... Somewhere Over the Rainbow. And, uh, Eighth Wonder. By Lemon Demon. ooo, I also know some John Denver-" 

Madds burst into a speedy rendition of the country roads chorus.

"But really i can play most songs if i know the tune."

*frantically looks up what ukulele-able songs were popular in 2010*

*frantically looks up what lemon demon songs were out in 2010*

*uhhh uhhh uhhh*

*nevermind*

Madds is a time traveler confirmed

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

"... Somewhere Over the Rainbow. And, uh, Eighth Wonder. By Lemon Demon. ooo, I also know some John Denver-" 

Madds burst into a speedy rendition of the country roads chorus.

"But really i can play most songs if i know the tune."

"Okay . . . lets see . . ." He mumbled, frantically remembering lyrics.

"Somewhere, over the rainbow,

Way up high, 

There's a land that I heard of,

Once in a Lullaby . . ."

August really liked singing, but he hoped he wasn't to bad. His mom said his voice was nice but she's a bit biased.

On 3/24/2023 at 4:04 PM, TheAlpha929 said:

Gary walked out of the shower room, picking his stuff up. He thought he remembered his room number was 16, and that he was rooming with a kid named Lyle. He followed the numbers down the hallway, halting when he saw a 16. He pushed open the door, and stopped in his tracks. That same kid was in his room! “Kyle! What are you doing in my room?”

@Wittles of Shinovar

"Apparently we're supposed to be sharing a room." He said nervously fidgeting with a pencil in his hands 

It's Lyle. It's ok, he probably just forgot.

“Wait. You’re Lyle?” Ohhhhh, Gary thought. That’s his name. “Oh, uh sorry. I’m Gary,” he said as he dropped his stuff by the small closet in the room. “Which you probably already knew. You know, since I’m…” He trailed off. “Uh, anyway.” He said as he plopped down into the bed Lyle hadn’t claimed.

On 3/24/2023 at 0:15 PM, Zephrun’s Imperium said:

She nodded with what was probably a forced smile, a blue backpack slung over her left shoulder. "M'kay."

Zorka walked into the room, not checking to see if the girl was following. She chucked her duffel bag next to a bed and flopped down, turning up her music. "Lemme know when that dumb chaperone gets here," she said, them popped in her other earbud and closed her eyes.

5 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Okay . . . lets see . . ." He mumbled, frantically remembering lyrics.

"Somewhere, over the rainbow,

Way up high, 

There's a land that I heard of,

Once in a Lullaby . . ."

August really liked singing, but he hoped he wasn't to bad. His mom said his voice was nice but she's a bit biased.

oh all those songs were out in 2010 lol. eighth wonder was released in 2009 and then re-released as part of spirit phone in 2016, but it was def around. idk why i said nevermind lol

Madds kept playing till the first verse and chorus were over. "Hey, that was pretty good! You have a great voice."

15 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Madds kept playing till the first verse and chorus were over. "Hey, that was pretty good! You have a great voice."

"Thanks," He replied, feeling his nervousness melt away. 

oh all those songs were out in 2010 lol. eighth wonder was released in 2009 and then re-released as part of spirit phone in 2016, but it was def around. idk why i said nevermind lol

ah, well, The More You Know 

On 3/28/2023 at 9:43 AM, Justice_Magician said:

"Thanks," He replied, feeling his nervousness melt away. 

"You're welcome, dude." Madds flopped back down on the bed and started munching on chipackers again. "...the chaperones should be coming around any minute, probably..."

@Zephrun’s Imperium do you wanna do that or should we make up another chaperone?

Who needs time :P

Zorka sat up straight, pulling out here earbuds and wondering how lock that knocking had been going. She opened the door, saw it was Carrie, and considered shutting the door and going back to her music, but decided against it.