Lost metal epilogue

Mikeythefuzz

In the epilogue of Lost Metal Marasi notes that Telsins' body looked "eerily reminiscent of how the ascendant warrior and the last emperor had been discovered at the end of the catacendra. Strangely peaceful and..." 

And what? I'm not sure I know whats being hinted at. Does anyone know 

And what does it have to do with autonomy leaving her as Marasi notes. 

And dead? I don't know tbf.

Telsin was so invested by Autonomy that she couldn't live after Autonomy withdrew her power from her. TLM ch 66

“Can I kill Telsin?"
I’m counting on you trying to. But ... I’m not certain. She might be sohighly Invested that you can’t. If so, Telsin will die only if Autonomy withdraws her power.

[...]

Hit her, Harmony, Wax thought. Cut her off. Now.
Telsin gasped. She stumbled, the red glow to her eyes fading, her lips parting, and fell motionless to the rooftop.
Her body is pushed past its limits, Harmony told him. Waxillium ...she’sbeing sustained only by the power. Get Autonomy to withdraw. Stop that ship!

Yeah It odd. It's in the context that she's dead. So she thinks that the way her God left her was eerily reminiscent. 

It I've gone over and over it . And tried to see what is said about their bodies. But it seems like it's something with some kind of meaning. She even notes that she's feeling quite confused. 

Telsin shared with Wax that Autonomy respects people successfully acting on their own, and that she admires Wax more than Telsin. While I didn't think her body matters that much, it might be also a nod in direction that Autonomy abandoned Telsin in favor of Wax. We still might see Telsin in the future, like Edwarn was told he will be serving on another planet, Telsin might as well.

Just a little note, you can use "edit" option to edit your post to avoid double posting :)

Oh thanks I see the edit now.:P

I think the reason it seems like it has to do with her appearance is that she refers to Vin and Elands' appearance. 

It seems super odd that moment. She seems on the verge of noting something odd or not worthy then dismisses it. 

I'm curious now 

10 minutes ago, Mikeythefuzz said:

I think the reason it seems like it has to do with her appearance is that she refers to Vin and Elands' appearance. 

It seems super odd that moment. She seems on the verge of noting something odd or not worthy then dismisses it. 

I'm curious now 

Well, Elend and Vin were the saviours of the old world, Telsin consider herself to be a saviour of the new world.