Where is Battar's Portrait?

ThatRedHead717

I am gearing up for another read-through of Stormlight Archive after reading TLM. People who have read both will understand why I would want to do this.) And I want to have pictures of everything. I listen to the books on audiobook and I just love having portraits of all the characters and maps of all the places at my fingertips. 
So I was gathering portraits of characters and I found the Herald Portraits that are printed in the books. Except, there are only 9 portraits that I can find. Battar, who the Elsecallers were based on, does not have her own portrait in this same classy style. 
Is this a failure of research on my end? Is it out there and I just haven't found it? Or did Brandon have 9 portraits made and put into his book?

I've attached a few of these portraits so you can see the style I'm talking about

RDT_20220404_0902565500835616902848804_2.jpg

4 hours ago, ThatRedHead717 said:

I am gearing up for another read-through of Stormlight Archive after reading TLM. People who have read both will understand why I would want to do this.) And I want to have pictures of everything. I listen to the books on audiobook and I just love having portraits of all the characters and maps of all the places at my fingertips. 
So I was gathering portraits of characters and I found the Herald Portraits that are printed in the books. Except, there are only 9 portraits that I can find. Battar, who the Elsecallers were based on, does not have her own portrait in this same classy style. 
Is this a failure of research on my end? Is it out there and I just haven't found it? Or did Brandon have 9 portraits made and put into his book?

I've attached a few of these portraits so you can see the style I'm talking about

RDT_20220404_0902565500835616902848804_2.jpg

Hers and Taln's (his art was released early but doesn't actually feature in a book yet) will appear in SA5. The Order artwork by Argyle that you've also attached hasn't been featured in the novels yet either but does include the Elsecallers.

4 hours ago, ThatRedHead717 said:

I have seen Herald Portraits floating around the internet in some scattered places, but I want to see them all in the same place, so I'm betting other people will too. I have arranged them in what seems to be the standard order for the Orders. Starting with Windrunners, then Skybreakers, and so on, following the Orders that share a Surge all the way around to Bondsmith. 

I have also included the Honorblades in the same order so you can easily glance between them and see the blade each Herald bore eons ago. 

Hope yall like this as much as I do :)

ps, anyone know where the Battar portrait is? I couldn't find it.

Official Herald Portraits.png

condensed Honorblades.png

No official Battar portrait has been released yet

But there's some fanart, like this: 63f1fd222c1ec_HeraldBattarbyEstherSchrader.thumb.jpg.c9a8226e30f47a1ea49d6c9fc2f76087.jpg