Magnus Chase

The Sibling

Haha, show them a few pictures of Magnus Ver Magnusson (aka GOAT Strongman), and they'll never doubt again.

I loved these books, even if all the Riordan audiobooks are generally pretty terrible.  

"What is it? It's a Duck.  What's it do? It can become a larger Duck"

Bwahahahaa!  Love that whole scene.  

Magnus Chase are definitely the best Riordainverse books and Alex Fierro is my one of my favourite characters ever, second only to Hrathen.

Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk *mic drop*

Spoiler

I’m sorry I’m sleep deprived and have Covid brain also I’m still recovering from TMA season one finale . Anything I post in the next 24 hours may be crazy.

I really do love it though.

Edited by Cinnamon

• 2 months later...
On 4/15/2023 at 11:02 AM, Cinnamon said:

I got an Alex Fierro-esque ring. It’s pink and green diamond shaped checkers. :P
it was a dollar

Hide contents

72BED057-AB1C-4080-9E8C-5E17740CC8B5.thumb.jpeg.96ba1c4d766c9fd3a58746492561018e.jpeg

That's awesome. I love Alex Fierro. Definitely one of my favourite characters. I recently watched Thor Love and Thunder (It was terrible) but I think it's funny how there are some things in the movie that I wouldn't have really understood if I hadn't read Magnus Chase.