The Chosen Fan Club!

S. Stormy

I'm quite behind on the episodes. I've only seen two of episode three. It's such a great show though, even if it isn't 100% accurate to my religion, it was made to be as accurate as possible for all religions while being entertaining, which makes it so awesome. 

The portrayal of Jesus is one of my favorites.

5 hours ago, Gregorio said:

I'm quite behind on the episodes. I've only seen two of episode three. It's such a great show though, even if it isn't 100% accurate to my religion, it was made to be as accurate as possible for all religions while being entertaining, which makes it so awesome. 

Aw, that's a shame. You gotta get caught up, I watched the season finale in the theatre the other day... and wow. It was... really, really good. They've taken a lot of artistic liberties, especially in this season, but it really fleshes out the story and the characters.

11 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Aw, that's a shame. You gotta get caught up, I watched the season finale in the theatre the other day... and wow. It was... really, really good. They've taken a lot of artistic liberties, especially in this season, but it really fleshes out the story and the characters.

Ya. I'm looking forward to it. 

Storms storming storm it!

I keep meaning to watch this show, but I've never gotten around too it! Everyone I know who's watched it says it incredible.

The Chosen is far from the first show I've intended to watch but never did.

Spoiler

Also, when I say the title of this topic my brain immediately went to the Forsaken from WoT. They call themselves the Chosen.

Edited by phillycheesesteak
*laughs in addicted to reading*

1 hour ago, phillycheesesteak said:

Storms storming storm it!

I keep meaning to watch this show, but I've never gotten around too it! Everyone I know who's watched it says it incredible.

The Chosen is far from the first show I've intended to watch but never did.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, when I say the title of this topic my brain immediately went to the Forsaken from WoT. They call themselves the Chosen.

Do it. Not only is it free, but I love the portrayal of most of the characters (especially Jesus). It's not supposed to be accurate as possible, but it tries to connect to every Christian religion (which is obviously hard) and it does a darn good job.

• 2 weeks later...