Audience

Kered

Was going to post this in Q&A then I remembered the spoiler policy lol. I've browsed arcanum, this forum and some of the coppermind. Has a consensus been reached on who Hoid is telling the story to in Tress? Haven't been on the forums in a few months and the last thing I remember seeing was a answer from Brandon saying there were clues that could potentially lead to us figuring it out.  Thanks in advanced and sorry if this as been discussed ad naseum!

6 hours ago, Kered said:

Has a consensus been reached on who Hoid is telling the story to in Tress?

It's been discussed at length here and here, among other topics.  MANY possible answers have been proposed.

We know it's "far future" from both the Stormlight E1 and Mistborn E2 storylines; I agree that the most popular answer is "a cosmere-aware group on First of the Sun"... but I'm not sure I would claim it has reached the level of "consensus".

On 1/31/2023 at 2:32 AM, lacrossedeamon said:

First of the Sunners

Edit: Might be mixed company with some cosmere aware but predominantly First of the Sunners and told on that planet.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:47 AM, AquaRegia said:

It's been discussed at length here and here, among other topics.  MANY possible answers have been proposed.

We know it's "far future" from both the Stormlight E1 and Mistborn E2 storylines; I agree that the most popular answer is "a cosmere-aware group on First of the Sun"... but I'm not sure I would claim it has reached the level of "consensus".

Ty, pals.