Here I am

SingleSoul

OK… So I’ve been reading (or really listening to) the Cosmere for ten years or so. I have browsed the Coppermind from time to time, but never been to the forums.

Then I started listening to Shardcast, and well… Who am I to pass up an offer of all the fun I could ever want…?

Hoping to find and join in some good cosmere discussions.

8 hours ago, SingleSoul said:

OK… So I’ve been reading (or really listening to) the Cosmere for ten years or so. I have browsed the Coppermind from time to time, but never been to the forums.

Then I started listening to Shardcast, and well… Who am I to pass up an offer of all the fun I could ever want…?

Hoping to find and join in some good cosmere discussions.

Welcome! We're happy to have you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you, all! 

The profile pic is Lady Noir (aka Demon Kitty) in the process of disembaubling the christmas tree.

Also I have really enjoyed Shardcast. The people seem really cool, and I love the sheer nerdiness of it. I figured if that crew is running a forum, it's got to be good.

But I must say... the amount of content here is slightly overwhelming.

9 hours ago, SingleSoul said:

Thank you, all! 

The profile pic is Lady Noir (aka Demon Kitty) in the process of disembaubling the christmas tree.

Also I have really enjoyed Shardcast. The people seem really cool, and I love the sheer nerdiness of it. I figured if that crew is running a forum, it's got to be good.

But I must say... the amount of content here is slightly overwhelming.

Love your cat's name :lol: 

Thanks for the compliments! We do love to be nerdy on that show. And hopefully we do indeed have a good place going here! Definitely don't feel pressured to read everything or participate in every thread, we've been going for over 12 years now. Just do what seems interesting to you!