The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She cackled. "You did that to him. My attempts were interrupted by your little explosion."

"Now is not the time for you to be so flippant." Klade grabbed the woman by the throat, flames running up his hand as he lifted her off her feet. "Tell me who your superior is, and I will spare you."

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

Her cloak flew off, and several knives tore threw her boots. A couple tore threw the back of her shirt, and the one in her hand flew away. A pile of dozens of knives in every shape and size sat before him. "Thank you," she said, then lunged towards him.

Enter was too shocked by the sheer number of knives to react.

3 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Now is not the time for you to be so flippant." Klade grabbed the woman by the throat, flames running up his hand as he lifted her off her feet. "Tell me who your superior is, and I will spare you."

She continues cackling.

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn grabs a pair of knives, turning back to Tacien.

Yes, still inside.

Suddenly, Rayvyn can control herself again. She drops the knives and runs to the farthest corner, gasping. "I"m so sorry, I couldn't--"

Then the man walked in, tall with dark hair. He was young, maybe 18, and smiled at Klave. "I'm here for the boy, and her." He gestured at Rayvyn.

Archivest, is that ok? If not, I'll change it. 

Edited by Aes Sedai

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

"Lerac? Thank goodness he's alive! Where is he?"

"Um, he was somewhere around here. We found him in the snow." Cufre noted the blast inside. "Uh oh." He looked inside, seeing the carnage, and inhaled sharply.

Suddenly, Rayvyn can control herself again. She drops the knives and runs to the farthest corner, gasping. "I"m so sorry, I couldn't--"

Then the man walked in, tall with dark hair. He was young, maybe 18, and smiled at Klave. "I'm the superior you're looking for."

It doesn't really make sense because her superior doesn't want Tacien dead.

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The flames spread to the woman's neck and down across her body to her leg. "Tell me who hired you. Final warning."

She shrugged, allowing herself to burn.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Um, he was somewhere around here. We found him in the snow." Cufre noted the blast inside. "Uh oh." He looked inside, seeing the carnage, and inhaled sharply.

"Well that's helpful. Look, if I help you with whatever this is, will you just take me to him?"

7 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Then the man walked in, tall with dark hair. He was young, maybe 18, and smiled at Klave. "I'm here for the boy, and her." He gestured at Rayvyn.

"Who are you?"

Marilyn grabs Tacien away from the man and sprints outside weaving between people. When she reaches Cufre she pushes Tacien toward him and gasps. "Get him back to the inn and stay there Fadran says we'll sort out the mess here and get back to you guys."

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

5 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Klave sighed, allowing the flames to die. "We'll see about that. Later. For now..." He slammed the woman to the ground, knocking her unconscious.

Enter stuffed her in his backpack. “Fadran, do we have any kind of prison for not-demons?”

Edited by Enter a username

7 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

"No!" Cufre yelled.

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

"Well that's helpful. Look, if I help you with whatever this is, will you just take me to him?"

Cufre had already gone into the shed. Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder from behind. It was Lerac.

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Marilyn grabs Tacien away from the man and sprints outside weaving between people. When she reaches Cufre she pushes Tacien toward him and gasps. "Get him back to the inn and stay there Fadran says we'll sort out the mess here and get back to you guys."

Cufre grabbed the unconscious child and started slowly stumbling away through the blizzard. 

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Who are you?"

"My name is of little importance. I am her employer, and I will be taking her and the child with me." Then the Tacien is gone, stolen away by Marilyn. The man frowns. "That was...displeasing to me. Go get him, little bird." He waves his hand, and Klave is shoved away.

Rayvyn runs outside, finding Cufre. "I need Tacien."

"My name is of little importance. I am her employer, and I will be taking her and the child with me." Then the Tacien is gone, stolen away by Marilyn. The man frowns. "That was...displeasing to me. Go get him, little bird." He waves his hand, and Klave is shoved away.

Fadran's hand fell to his sword. "He's been stolen enough by creeps like you for one day. If you want your freaky death ninja then go ahead, but were keeping the kid."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No!" Cufre yelled.

Cufre had already gone into the shed. Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder from behind. It was Lerac.

Cufre grabbed the unconscious child and started slowly stumbling away through the blizzard. 

Marilyn calls after Cufre. "Don't let Rayvyn near him!"

"No! Why?" Cufre backed away from Rayvyn quickly, tripping and falling into the snow.