Ask Ms. Eddie anything

Edema Rue

53 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

What would you do to someone if they tried to stop you?

YOU WILL SUFFER

YOU WILL HURT

YOUR BLOOD WILL SOAK THE STREETS AND YOUR BONES WILL BE TROD UNDERFOOT

NO ONE WILL HEAR YOUR SCREAMS

My water deer and my dog and I will destroy you.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

YOU WILL SUFFER

YOU WILL HURT

YOUR BLOOD WILL SOAK THE STREETS AND YOUR BONES WILL BE TROD UNDERFOOT

NO ONE WILL HEAR YOUR SCREAMS

My water deer and my dog and I will destroy you.

Somebody needs to make it a reality that image, you, your dog, and your water deer :D

19 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

ooh! the violence!

:D 

why do you want to be a strange person?

Yassss!

Reveal hidden contents

whats a water deer lol

Because the strange ones are remembered :D

8 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

:P 

*needs educating* 

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

*also needs educating*

*gasps*

Spoiler

IMG_0212.jpeg.6b555ff22b124f2c13b52790964e9341.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg.cd732592b650b5fca35547217e835922.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg.007dc29cddfc9932493d1cb462e2dfdc.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg.1d7609b5e03dedfa22950b32bb3c184a.jpeg

Feast your eyes

46 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

It actually has fangs. You need to get one Eddie.

45 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

XD

Yes!

I FISHING KNOW

THEYRE AMAZING

*ahem*

“there are four types of fanged deer (not counting the number of subspecies), but the ones in the photos you sent are water deer (the other types are muntjacs, tufted deer, and musk deer, though musk deer are not actual deer.). they live in korea and china and developed fangs as a defense mechanism instead of antlers. both males and females have tusks, but females are significantly smaller. despite their menacing appearance, they’re very small and friendly. they really only show aggression to other water deer who may be threatening them. they prefer wetlands and woodland areas, but have been seen on farmland a fair amount of times. they don’t move in herds and are usually alone or with their family. they’re a vulnerable species for several reasons: they produce good meat, they have specific milk, hunting them is common, they often get hit by cars, and, of course, habitat loss. there’s around 10,000 of them in the wild. some fun facts: the way they run is incredibly strange. they can swim for several miles before getting tired. they weigh around 30 pounds. they only live around 10 years. they can be very loud, they growl, bark, wail, whistle, and yap quite a lot. plus they click their teeth together to challenge other males.”

—my sciencey friend

They’re wonderful. 

BUT I CANT HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOU NEED A PERMIT AND THEY DONT ADJUST WELL TO CAPTIVITY

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

I FISHING KNOW

THEYRE AMAZING

*ahem*

“there are four types of fanged deer (not counting the number of subspecies), but the ones in the photos you sent are water deer (the other types are muntjacs, tufted deer, and musk deer, though musk deer are not actual deer.). they live in korea and china and developed fangs as a defense mechanism instead of antlers. both males and females have tusks, but females are significantly smaller. despite their menacing appearance, they’re very small and friendly. they really only show aggression to other water deer who may be threatening them. they prefer wetlands and woodland areas, but have been seen on farmland a fair amount of times. they don’t move in herds and are usually alone or with their family. they’re a vulnerable species for several reasons: they produce good meat, they have specific milk, hunting them is common, they often get hit by cars, and, of course, habitat loss. there’s around 10,000 of them in the wild. some fun facts: the way they run is incredibly strange. they can swim for several miles before getting tired. they weigh around 30 pounds. they only live around 10 years. they can be very loud, they growl, bark, wail, whistle, and yap quite a lot. plus they click their teeth together to challenge other males.”

—my sciencey friend

They’re wonderful. 

BUT I CANT HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOU NEED A PERMIT AND THEY DONT ADJUST WELL TO CAPTIVITY

I’m sorry Eddie, those sound perfect for you.

Spoiler

You could always just…ignore the law.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

I’m sorry Eddie, those sound perfect for you.

Reveal hidden contents

You could always just…ignore the law.

xD I honestly would because I WANT A WATER DEER

*starts singing I want a water deer for christmas*

Except I also have the issue of not living in china or Korea.

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

whats your opinion on the kingkiller chronicals and whats you opinion on the edima rue from the kingkiller chronicals?

*giggles aggressively* *keeps giggling* Kvothe is one of my favorite characters, like, ever. And I know a lot of people think Kingkiller has too much fancy prose, but...I mean, I got through all of WoT when I was 13 (and loved it too, btw, your member title makes me very happy). The Name of the Wind is probably one of my favorite books of all time.

Also...I mean, you see my username. I'm a performer, and I love fantasy...if I could be a medieval travelling trouper in that world...yeah, the Edema Ruh are everything I want from life :D 

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

*giggles aggressively* *keeps giggling* Kvothe is one of my favorite characters, like, ever. And I know a lot of people think Kingkiller has too much fancy prose, but...I mean, I got through all of WoT when I was 13 (and loved it too, btw, your member title makes me very happy). The Name of the Wind is probably one of my favorite books of all time.

Also...I mean, you see my username. I'm a performer, and I love fantasy...if I could be a medieval travelling trouper in that world...yeah, the Edema Ruh are everything I want from life :D 

What is the Edema Ruh? (please don't kill meeeeeeee baby mod)

49 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

~_~

In the Kingkiller Chronicles, the main character is a part of the Edema Ruh. The Edema Ruh are...One Family. They're musicians, troupers, actors, and basically just incredible. They're hated by basically everyone who isn't one of them, but they look out for each other and they're...incredible actors and better people. I'd love to be one of them.

53 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

what!!!

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I'd love to be one of them.

dont we all

59 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I mean, I got through all of WoT when I was 13

i did it when i was 12

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Kvothe is one of my favorite characters, like, ever

i think elodien and auri are the best

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

what!!!

dont we all

i did it when i was 12

i think elodien and auri are the best

...you might win. But in my defense, I read it as soon as I found out it existed xD

Not sure about Eloden, but Auri...I want her to be my best friend. Like I just...yeah. She's amazing.

Y'know what yeah, she's better than Kvothe, just in different ways. I feel everything she says and thinks deep inside...ack I love Kingkiller so scudding much.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Y'know what yeah, she's better than Kvothe, just in different ways. I feel everything she says and thinks deep inside...ack I love Kingkiller so scudding much.

same. cant wait for doors of stone in...5 more years...and that's if we're lucky

30 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

same. cant wait for doors of stone in...5 more years...and that's if we're lucky

*sighs dramatically* And there's a ton of...like...politics with the narrow road between desires...*loud groaning* I JUST WANT BOOKS

• 4 weeks later...