Crazy contest of champions theory

bmcclure7

We heard theories about the champion being gavilar , Kaliden,  Adolin, and gavinor but what about  evi?

I know impossible but hear me out.

1. There are 2 awakeners on Roshar 

2. One of them is currently trapt in the cognitive realm by odium's force's 

3. Awakeners can make intelligent, and sapient awakened objects. 

4.lifless can become self aware given enough investure.

5. Royal light eyes are soul cast into stone .

Consider this possibility odium approaches Ashur, with a deal. 

Passage to the physical in exchange for a little favor.

There soulcast evi corpse back into flesh, Odium gives Ashur a storm ton of Investiure and she awakens her. Then the bond her to one of the unmade and the process is complete.

This new evi would probably not the orginal evi, since her soul is long gone from here to the beyond, but I don't think that will matter to dalinar.  She will be a live think in the body of his wife I don't think he could bring himself to kill her. 

Also consider the death rattle about holding a knife to the throat of a new born baby.  

All the other candidates are technically to old , but self aware lifeless created from Evi would only be a few days old so technically a new born. 

Ok so how crazy I'm I?

I like the idea of Evi as Odium's champion, but I don't think Azure would trust Odium enough to do him a favor and the death rattles appear like the subject who experienced them interpretes them. If the subject saw a vision of a lifeless Evi then he probably wouldn't refer to her as a baby.

12 hours ago, Ati16 said:

I like the idea of Evi as Odium's champion, but I don't think Azure would trust Odium enough to do him a favor and the death rattles appear like the subject who experienced them interpretes them. If the subject saw a vision of a lifeless Evi then he probably wouldn't refer to her as a baby.

Death rattle are more then just visions people speak in new languages or with skills in poetry that they didn't have in life.

3 hours ago, rabidhexley said:

Too similar to Lessie in Shadows of Self. And this being wouldn't even actually be Evi. The "Hero has difficulty killing something with the face of their loved one" thing's been done.

Fair point but,  Sam can be set up almost  Every other possible candidate. Father V son, Tail as old as time,  Brother V brother another classic.  Friend V friend, Already seen in Kaliden V moash. 

18 hours ago, Crucible of Shards said:

The biggest problem I have with this is that Evi was burned to death. I doubt they soulcast her corpse.

I mean, in Dalinar's flashback we get a vivid description of what the corpse looked like, one side charred, but the other was pristine, it apparently had survived the fire due to it being highly directional, so I do think that it is possible that they soulcast the corpse.