Connection and odiums champion

Rg2045

So I have a theory that’s been cooking recently in my mind, in how szeth will become odiums champion in book 5 

So in RoW we know that connections can be used to send visions/ torture people. We also know that in order to do this the connection needs to be significant. Well taravangian and szeth have a distinct, direct connection to each other. And it would follow a sort of theme that’s in the books. That taravangian is always manipulating szeth, even when szeth thinks he’s making his own choice. 

not only that but taravangian has 10 days to find a capable champion. And I’m sorry every fused but none of you, because their skill seems to be deteriorating. Significantly. 

also how tragic would it be to have szeths flashbacks of an amazing childhood and his exile, being contrasted with his fall to the enemy side, and possibly killing Dalinar. Possibly in white? 
the beginning of the first half mirroring the end of the first half. 
szeth son-neturo wore white the day he was to kill a king. This time of urithiru. 

anyways yalls thoughts theorizing? 
evidence? For or against?

9 hours ago, Rg2045 said:

So I have a theory that’s been cooking recently in my mind, in how szeth will become odiums champion in book 5 

So in RoW we know that connections can be used to send visions/ torture people. We also know that in order to do this the connection needs to be significant. Well taravangian and szeth have a distinct, direct connection to each other. And it would follow a sort of theme that’s in the books. That taravangian is always manipulating szeth, even when szeth thinks he’s making his own choice. 

not only that but taravangian has 10 days to find a capable champion. And I’m sorry every fused but none of you, because their skill seems to be deteriorating. Significantly. 

also how tragic would it be to have szeths flashbacks of an amazing childhood and his exile, being contrasted with his fall to the enemy side, and possibly killing Dalinar. Possibly in white? 
the beginning of the first half mirroring the end of the first half. 
szeth son-neturo wore white the day he was to kill a king. This time of urithiru. 

anyways yalls thoughts theorizing? 
evidence? For or against?

Maybe but I strongly don't think so. Just because everything that we saw in rhythm of war  Suggest that a.  Todium  Is trying to be subtle and sneaky, and b. It's not trying to win he specifically says that winning For him is just as bad as losing. Getting szeth just seems too obvious and Too clear cut For Todiums needs.

He's not looking for a capable champion hes looking for the right champion. 

Edited by bmcclure7