It's a me! Cope!

Cope

Well, I heard about this place from you awesome admins while in line for the Allow of Law release. I was the guy in the BlizzCon gear. It's nice to meet you all. I've been a very big fan of Brandon's books and happy there is a sight like this out there.

Welcome aboard.

I don't know what those people out there in the line are doing, but if you see a cat walking by with hemalurgic spikes, just pretend you didn't. It'll be for the best.

never mind the cat, its the staff you should be wary of :P they'll stick spikes in you when you're not looking...

Well, I heard about this place from you awesome admins while in line for the Allow of Law release. I was the guy in the BlizzCon gear. It's nice to meet you all. I've been a very big fan of Brandon's books and happy there is a sight like this out there.

What number were you in line? I was there to and was #18, maybe we saw each other

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

I don't know what those people out there in the line are doing, but if you see a cat walking by with hemalurgic spikes, just pretend you didn't. It'll be for the best.

Don't worry too much: If you see a member of the Caton, it's already far too late to do anything about what happens next. . .

Hey, Cope! :D It's me, Kerry, one of the admins you spoke to in the line. I'm really glad you came and joined up! ^^ It was great getting to meet you in line. It's too bad you couldn't make the party, but it was fun talking to you all the same. Enjoy the book!

Also, have a cookie:

welcomecookie.jpg

Oh yea, 3DS's rock. Yea, I got you added to mine too. I think i got a few people just from waiting in line. I always take my 3DS whenever i head out, you never know who you'll snag along the way. ^-^

I loved the book!

• Chaos locked this topic