Hello!

SarChasmFiend

I’m new here! Read all of the cosmere, anxiously awaiting new content. I have no friends who care, so here I am! 

All of my social media was made before I was Brandon fan, so when I had an idea for a cosmere themed username, I had to come make an account before I missed the chance to use it. :D

Welcome to the Shard!

Many of us came here for the same reason as you: no real life Sanderfan friends. I'm slowly getting a few people to read them, but it's always nice to talk to people who are already as obsessed with these incredible books as you, even if it's online.

We can't wait to hear your theories and ideas!

Welcome to the shard! There's a button at the top that says Forums, and that will take you where to post. There's a bunch of different categories for different books and series. If you're on mobile, then click on the big 17thShard logo at the top and that will take you to the same place :)

I’ve got one friend that is done with the era 1 and crawling through Elantris, but is sooooo specific about spoilers. When i asked “what do you know about adonalsium,” just to gauge what I could say, he said, “don’t do that. I don’t even want to know what might be important.” Gah! I give up, I’m going to the internet where people are sane. (A sentence never before written or spoken)

10 hours ago, SarChasmFiend said:

I’m new here! Read all of the cosmere, anxiously awaiting new content. I have no friends who care, so here I am! 

All of my social media was made before I was Brandon fan, so when I had an idea for a cosmere themed username, I had to come make an account before I missed the chance to use it. :D

That is such a great pun :D Welcome to the Shard, I hope you enjoy your time here!

38 minutes ago, SarChasmFiend said:

Follow up question: I love being a skaa, and all, but what is that flair actually based on? Just curious as I’ve seen quite a few different tiers

It changes depending on how much reputation you have. There's a list of all the possible ones here. They're not really like flairs in that you can't choose which one you want to keep, which I think is a shame - I was Scadrian Waffle Cook until a few hours ago.

1 hour ago, Robin Sedai said:

It changes depending on how much reputation you have. There's a list of all the possible ones here. They're not really like flairs in that you can't choose which one you want to keep, which I think is a shame - I was Scadrian Waffle Cook until a few hours ago.

I had a feeling it was something to this effect. How fun! I’m excited for more random fun things like this!