Pick a Radiant Spren to Be and Get Interviewed About Stuff!

S. Stormy

Pick a Radiant Spren! I will(unless someone else REALLY wants to) interview you. I'm not sure this fits in role-playing, but whatever. For example:

Interviewer puts microphone to self. "Why did you pick the Radiant you did? What drew you to her?"

Interviewer puts microphone to Timbre, who pulses to the Rhythm of Indifference. "Well, first I chose her sister because of her thirst to see what's beyond the next hill, but then she died, so well, then there was Venli, who was... fine."

*Stormy holds microphone to self* Why did you pick Queen Jasnah Kholin of Alethkar? What drew you to her?

*tries to hold microphone out to Ivory, who is sitting on Jasnah's shoulder. Sadly, he is somewhat hidden behind Jasnah's hair, and so Stormy holds it out to the wrong shoulder*

*Stormy covers his** terror*

"Okay! Glad to have you!" *edges away slowly*

"Why did you pick Ado--oh wait, sorry, Um... what traits about Adolin do you like?"

**Stormy the Interviewer, is a guy. Whether or not Stormy/Pencil Taxi the 17th Shard member(aka me) is... remains to be seen.

2 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

*Stormy nods, amused* 

"Ah, see, you dodged the true, deeper meaning of my question. How do you feel about Wit... and Jasnah?"

...No comment. This isn't.

17 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

**Stormy the Interviewer, is a guy. Whether or not Stormy/Pencil Taxi the 17th Shard member(aka me) is... remains to be seen.

:blink:

36 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

:blink:

I just don't want to reveal too much on the Internet where anyone who wants to can see it, even non-Sharders. Because before I was trying not to use pronouns. Which is hard. So I just gave Interviewer a random gender, which I may or may not be:D.

*Stormy holds out his microphone to Ivory, which he can do now that a gender has been decided*

"If you had to pick anyone other than your Radiant to bond, who would it be?"

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed
Adding info

On 7/16/2022 at 11:01 AM, SymphonianBookworm said:

Might I... answer a question as Ivory?

Hmm... sure. 

*Stormy holds out microphone to Ivory after he speaks the question*

"How do you feel about Shadesmar compared to the Physical Realm?"

oh, you thought you could choose which question to answer as Ivory? I'm onto you. :P

• 3 months later...