On 7/4/2022 at 11:45 AM, Lilien Kholin said:

I didn’t know Jasnah is ace (I haven’t read RoW yet) but it makes so much sense and it’s amazing!

And yeees as far as my humble self can see they work excellent together (although my humble self can’t see that far because they haven’t meet yet where I am in the books… but… just trust meeee I have a *feeling*)

Yup, Brandon confirmed it a little while before RoW was released! I cried when I read that, I was so happy!

2 hours ago, JaySurge said:

@SymphonianBookworm

I would like the join the Jasnahoid shippers.

Yes, more please!

I am delighted to welcome you to the Knights Radiant of Jasnahoid Shippers.

Also, would everyone here be okay with some spoilers about Jasnahoid in book 4 if they haven't read it?

22 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Also, would everyone here be okay with some spoilers about Jasnahoid in book 4 if they haven't read it?

I’m okay with spoilers as long as no one spoils (is this even a verb? As long as no one gives me spoilers? Makes spoilers? Tells spoilers? I’m going with „no one spoilert“, I can’t resist to conjugate) major plot events, deaths and something about other characters (especially about Dalinar, Kal, Schallan, Adolin and Navani) :) 

As for Jasnahoid, I’m too curious and need something to dream about, so come and tell meee (I’m ill again and need something to distract myself) :D

@JaySurge welcome welcome!

Friends, I am know even more convinced of Jasnahoid. I read the end of Oathbringer and the way Wit philophosizes about art in the epilogue feels really Jasnah-like. I know that she doesn't have an eye for art but she loves deep discussions and I think Wit can offer her some really deep thoughts. And I think Jasnah would like his take on (good) art 

Btw does anyone know what eyecolour Hoid has?? I can't remember and I'm too tired to look it up

2 minutes ago, Lilien Kholin said:

Friends, I am know even more convinced of Jasnahoid. I read the end of Oathbringer and the way Wit philophosizes about art in the epilogue feels really Jasnah-like. I know that she doesn't have an eye for art but she loves deep discussions and I think Wit can offer her some really deep thoughts. And I think Jasnah would like his take on (good) art 

Btw does anyone know what eyecolour Hoid has?? I can't remember and I'm too tired to look it up

I also enjoy reading about their philosophies and deep thoughts (especially Wit's epilogues). And I do think Jasnah would appreciate them too

According to coppermind, "Keen blue eyes"

Thanks for looking it up! I don’t dare to search for anything in the Coppermind, I’m scared of spoilers :D 

I think Wit would be among the characters I‘d really like to meet in real life.
As for Jasnah, I think she would kinda hate me or have a similar relationship with me like she has with Shallan 

17 minutes ago, Lilien Kholin said:

Thanks for looking it up! I don’t dare to search for anything in the Coppermind, I’m scared of spoilers :D 

I think Wit would be among the characters I‘d really like to meet in real life.
As for Jasnah, I think she would kinda hate me or have a similar relationship with me like she has with Shallan 

No problem! I think for me Wit is one of those characters that I love reading about but would be nervous about meeting in person. I love workplay a lot, but Wit is on a different level. He'd totally tear my words apart and roast me alive. (But it might be fun to see him to that to others :P)

Jasnah would love me or hate me. I'm studious and an avid learner, but she might just hate me. 

14 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Jasnah would love me or hate me. I'm studious and an avid learner, but she might just hate me. 

Same goes for me :D 

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

See that's why I want to meet him. To get roasted by Wit would be a great honor. I wonder how he would take that.

I imagine how he would roast you and instead of being upset about it, your eyes are filled with tears of joy and honour sprens (or something like that) start to fly around you :D  I don’t know but I think he would be a bit disappointed or even offended (not in a too serious way of course)

6 hours ago, Lilien Kholin said:

I imagine how he would roast you and instead of being upset about it, your eyes are filled with tears of joy and honour sprens (or something like that) start to fly around you :D  I don’t know but I think he would be a bit disappointed or even offended (not in a too serious way of course)

Joyspren, shockspren, awespren, and gloryspren, for a start. 

The Kholin family has almost grown to contain every single POV... Adolin, Dalinar, Navani, and Renarin obviously, but Shallan married Adolin, Brandon says Kaladin is related to Aesudan, and now Wit. Now we just have to find out that Rlain is related to Venli and Eshonai, then marry Renarin. Then we'll have to change the name of the series to the Kholin Archive.

On 7/17/2022 at 9:02 PM, Casual Ati Enjoyer said:

The Kholin family has almost grown to contain every single POV... Adolin, Dalinar, Navani, and Renarin obviously, but Shallan married Adolin, Brandon says Kaladin is related to Aesudan, and now Wit. Now we just have to find out that Rlain is related to Venli and Eshonai, then marry Renarin. Then we'll have to change the name of the series to the Kholin Archive.

UNITE THEM   How do we get Lift into the kholin family tho

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 4:08 PM, Casual Ati Enjoyer said:

yeah nvm then

WAIT. Jasnah and Hoid get married and adopt her, then the three of them pioneer the noodle revolution

This. 

Also Adonalsium and Hoid... if that was a ship I would... I’m not sure what I’d do but I’d be very intrigued. 

On 8/5/2022 at 1:42 PM, Lilien Kholin said:

Guys, I have read a bit and… FIRST TIME JASNAH AND HOID WERE SIGHTED IN THE SAME PLACE…!!! They were whispering with each other! Navani already suspects… things and me too, I am so happy! :wub:

(I‘m a slow slow reader atm, so still not really far into RoW)

You. Are. SO CLOSE. To two of the best scenes In the book. Well, at least from a Jasnahoid shipper’s perspective. 

I KNOW! NAVANI IS WONDERING IF THEY’RE TOGETHER-