BEST books you ever read

Elf

• 11 months later...

So obviously the Stormlight archive

The Secret History by Donna Tartt is amazing and it gives dark academia vibes and it changed me

Scythe by Neal Shusterman is really good and I love how he weaves philosophical ideas into his writing that’s also what I love about Brandon Sanderson’s work too

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han- okay I know many people will disagree with this but I LOVED the last book of this series (tbh I honestly don’t remember the first and second because the last one was so amazing) This is just a fun summer read but I really connected with the last book that’s why I like it

Better Than The Movies by Lynn Painter- if you love romance you will LOVE this. It might sound super cheesy at first, but it’s so cute and just a fun feel good romance

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2024 at 4:28 AM, kylie13 said:

So obviously the Stormlight archive

The Secret History by Donna Tartt is amazing and it gives dark academia vibes and it changed me

Scythe by Neal Shusterman is really good and I love how he weaves philosophical ideas into his writing that’s also what I love about Brandon Sanderson’s work too

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han- okay I know many people will disagree with this but I LOVED the last book of this series (tbh I honestly don’t remember the first and second because the last one was so amazing) I was so engrossed in reading this book that I forgot about my classes. Fortunately https://essays.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-service available 24/7. I got in touch and this writing service quickly completed my task. So I continued reading. This is just a fun summer read but I really connected with the last book that’s why I like it

Better Than The Movies by Lynn Painter- if you love romance you will LOVE this. It might sound super cheesy at first, but it’s so cute and just a fun feel good romance

Shusterman's Scythes make quite an impression. And the philosophical aspect is actually quite good. Though some ideas seemed not entirely thought through to me. If people are immortal, then why aren't there any limitations besides murder? It's clear there would be overpopulation regardless. But, overall, the book is geared towards teenagers, so one can cut it some slack on that front.

Edited by Fanerdinag