Dawnshard audiobook

red032

Hello all!
It's been a while since Dawnshard was released and.... no audio version of the book. OR at least none that I managed to find.
Was there such a release? I am waiting for an audio release of Dawnshard to read Rithm of War.
If someone could clarify this problem for me, I would be very grateful.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still wondering about this. I have been listening to Rhythm of War, and it is becoming more and more apparent that Dawnshard revealed some pretty crucial information. And since I only listen to audiobooks and don't read the books, I can't go back and get filled in. Do we have a release date I'm just not finding? It's been another month almost since it was stated in this post that it was already recorded.

Edited by absolven

• 1 month later...

Brandon announced August 16, 2022, release date on his weekly update Youtube channel post yesterday.  Apparently, at least initially, the English version of the Dawnshard audiobook will only be available on Google Play and is available for preorder now (link is listed under his Youtube video). I tried to include links but I don't post much so it wouldn't let me.  

Edited by VSmith
clarification

I am hoping that, like his other Cosmere books, the English version of the Dawnshard audiobook will eventually be added to Audible. I've been saving a credit for the preorder! Haven't seen any word on that yet though....

Edited by VSmith
clarification