Ask Maddie The Survivor Anything!

Maddie The Survivor

9 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Hi! What’s your favourite magic system? Can be one of Brandon’s or something outside the Cosmere.

If you could choose one Brando story to adapt to film/TV (whether Cosmere or not) which would it be? 

1. Hmm. I really like whatever is going with Marvel, (Spider-Man, Black Panther, Captain America) I don’t know if I can choose! I really like the Harry Potter magic system. But my favorite is probably the SA magic stuff lol.

2. Mistborn for sure, I would love to see Mistborn be a movie/show. It would probably be one of the easiest. 
*auditions for Vin*

5 hours ago, Dannnex said:

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

What is your fifth biggest regret?

How did you sleep last night?

What is the best polygon?

1. No. It should not be.

2. Not reading Secret History after Bands of Mourning and instead reading it after HoA  :P

3. meh, I was up texting my friends about Taylor Swift until pretty late.  

4. Triangle, I’m pretty basic. But a triangle is the shape of pizza..

1 hour ago, TheWanderer said:

What character is your favorite in the cosmere?
If you could pick one magic system/power from any shardworld what would it be?
Favorite cosmere book?

1. Hmmm. Honestly probably Kelsier. But I have a mega crush on Kaladin:ph34r:

2. WINDRUNNER!!! (Knights Radiant(Roshar))

3. That’s honestly a though one. Probably Warbreaker right now, but it’s constantly changing. If it’s not Warbreaker it’s usually Final Empire, or WoR.

To reply in order, mildly concerning given his murderous tendencies but I will concede he has some charisma some may find appealing. Two, unsure how being a windrunner will mix with murder the rich, but you know...morality for windrunners is more mercurial. Finally, glad to see warbreaker getting some love.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:55 PM, Stormblessed0421 said:

What’s your favorite Aon?

If you had to choose one Cosmere planet to live on, what would it be? (I’d choose Era 2 Scadrial)

So…. I have a confession. I started reading Elantris a few years ago, and kind of got bored at the part:

Spoiler

Spoilers for Elantris:

Spoiler

Raoden was stuck in Elantris.

Spoiler

It was about a year ago, so, that’s my excuse, I was a year younger and didn’t appreciate writing as much. 

So….. I kinda didn’t get to the Aons. But, I’m starting to read it again. Starting over. 
After my friend is done borrowing it from me.

2. I would choose Nalthis because I want to be an Awakener. And it would be pretty cool.

Spoiler

Then I would worldhop over to Scadrial era 2. Spend some time there then go over to Roshar to see what’s going on over there.(I know the timeline doesn’t completely match up but screw it, I’ll do it)

Edited by Maddie The Survivor

16 hours ago, Maddie The Survivor said:

So…. I have a confession. I started reading Elantris a few years ago, and kind of got bored at the part:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoilers for Elantris:

Reveal hidden contents

Raoden was stuck in Elantris.

Reveal hidden contents

It was about a year ago, so, that’s my excuse, I was a year younger and didn’t appreciate writing as much. 

So….. I kinda didn’t get to the Aons. But, I’m starting to read it again. 

Ahhhhhhhh you need to finish it!!!

It’s one of my favorite books

• 4 weeks later...

1. Hmmm, I really like MTN Dew, but I don’t have it very often, I do love a hood cream soda though.

2. I don’t know maybe Minecraft, I haven’t played Minecraft in maybe a month though.

3. I have. Psychotic dog, who’s name is Isla. (I-lah for pronunciation) she is really weird and crazy. 

4. Fingers, though, I wouldn’t be able to walk without toes, let alone skateboard.

Edited by Maddie The Survivor

• 3 weeks later...

That in an interesting question. Some days I would think it might be Numb Little Bug, by Em Beihold. When I’m having a rather good day, it’s the Star Wars theme. ;)

Spoiler

(I looked up the meaning of it and it doesn’t mean overdosing on medications, it’s just how she feels about life I guess. You can find the interview on YouTube)