Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless fed them some more chicken feed.

The chickens ate it.

11 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard powers on the fabrinet and turns on his hologram computer. "Hah, they said it wouldn't work, airsick lowlanders."

It promptly collapsed due to the dominium in the area.

Dr. Calano appears in front of Silhouette.

"Sorry about the shouting, it's usually quieter. Anyways, welcome to the facility. Your rooms are in..." He checks his clipboard; "Block F, room 22. Mind the Chickens!"

The Doctor leans in, "They bite. Hard."

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette stands in the middle of the room for a moment. "Wait! Where's block F?"

"What happens if I hit it with Dominium?"

Random Fellow blazed up next to him. "It stops working. And possibly other things. I used a Dominium device to set fire to the sun, which inadvertently caused it to be put out."

Random fellow is made of fire at this point.

"It would do INTERSTING things to say the least of which would include turning on the automatic chortle juice sprinklers that would put out fires and put you in a coma for a week, but would seem about 1,000 years of being covered in color. Ask @Sequence about her experience with chortle juice and the color it makes."

5 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I used a Dominium device to set fire to the sun, which inadvertently caused it to be put out."

Silhouette blinked. "That makes absolutely no sense."

"Hey, what is there to do here? Cause if I'm just going to be sitting in a weird room the whole time i'm going back home"

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette blinked. "That makes absolutely no sense."

"Hey, what is there to do here? Cause if I'm just going to be sitting in a weird room the whole time i'm going back home"

"Of course it makes no sense. I am made of fire at this point, I don't think physics apply. You are welcome to try to escape the library, or run from the Chickens after antagonizing them, and various other activities."

3 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Dragonsteel books one and two"

*dies from sheer awe*

*comes back to life realizing that dead people can't read books*

Silhouette stood up straight. "I don't know my way around here yet. I must be spatially challenged. I just have one question: where...is...the ...library?"

Edited by Shining Silhouette