Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

6 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

"Gotcha. Anything I can do to help out?"

"Would you like a ride?" Asks Wizard. 

5 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

Does anyone know what happened with Mell, Theodore, Haly, etc.?

Nope not a clue, I think your still getting the iron, but I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, Kajsa said:

Does anyone know what happened with Mell, Theodore, Haly, etc.?

You may want to read back a few pages to get caught up. The latest post in that subplot rn is the king asking a question to Nameless. Let's see if you can start back up again.

@Nameless@The Halcyon Girl

14 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm feeling nervous, but I am ready." Emma takes Calano's hand in her's, "thank you Calano for being here for me." Shadow comes and rubs up against Emma and Calano and Emma scoops him up in her arms, smiling.

Calano kisses Emma's forehead. "Likewise. I'm always here for you. And I hope you're always here for me."

He scratches Shadow behind the ears, and Shadow lets out a small Mrow and begins to purr.

Eliza walks back in. "Eric's getting some food ready. Your parents are on their way, Emma. I didn't tell them you're here, I wanted you to tell them that."

3 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Haly sat in the wall being absolutely depressed. Hidden from anything and everything, due to the nature of walls, she started feeling drowsy. She continued to dwell on her sadness until she did fall asleep.

This was bad because she was in the wall.

14 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly sat in the wall being absolutely depressed. Hidden from anything and everything, due to the nature of walls, she started feeling drowsy. She continued to dwell on her sadness until she did fall asleep.

This was bad because she was in the wall.

Haly? Haly?

A voice attempted to penetrate her sleep.

You might not want to be in there...

14 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Hmm? 

A dream was going on. Underwater, with green rays of sunlight, Haly just floated oh her back, looking up at the surface.

You are asleep in a wall. I don't know if there's any problems associated with that, or...

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

You are asleep in a wall. I don't know if there's any problems associated with that, or...

I mean, you can’t reach me, but I’m okay.

Haly’s mind shifted slightly and the water disappeared, replaced with a series of ripples traveling backwards, building up around Haly as they absorbed into her, one by one. 

1 hour ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

I mean, you can’t reach me, but I’m okay.

Haly’s mind shifted slightly and the water disappeared, replaced with a series of ripples traveling backwards, building up around Haly as they absorbed into her, one by one. 

I... alright. You sure you're okay?

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

4 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano kisses Emma's forehead. "Likewise. I'm always here for you. And I hope you're always here for me."

He scratches Shadow behind the ears, and Shadow lets out a small Mrow and begins to purr.

Eliza walks back in. "Eric's getting some food ready. Your parents are on their way, Emma. I didn't tell them you're here, I wanted you to tell them that."

"I will always be here for you Calano, you know that."

Emma turns to Eliza and gives her a hug. "Thank you for that."

Just now, Nameless said:

"We need some iron, if you can spare it. Unless you can think of some way to get through the void."

The king laughed. "Iron. Well, I don't know how you plan on using it, but you should know that we don't have it in very large quantity. We have, maybe... a cubic meter's worth in the treasury? We don't really use it for anything here, except for the creation of rods."

11 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

*Anime yelling* "I SUMMON BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!"

Hiita is also an effect monster.

"This allows me to use my speed spell, Charmer Blast. Because you summoned a level five or above monster, and because I have three speed counters, I can flip summon one monster from my deck. I choose Lyna the Light Charmer. I now control your Blue Eyes."

Wynn grinned mischievously. He's good, but his deck is easy to beat if you know the trick.

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

"This allows me to use my speed spell, Charmer Blast. Because you summoned a level five or above monster, and because I have three speed counters, I can flip summon one monster from my deck. I choose Lyna the Light Charmer. I now control your Blue Eyes."

"I ACTIVATE MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON! Destroying Charmer Blast."

That's all my facedown cards.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ah true. I'll try to make it clear when I'm interrupting. 

Dang it. Good thing I have another option.

"I use Ranryu's special ability, which lets me summon it to the field. Then I link Ranryu and Hiita to summon Wynn the Wind Charmer, Verdant. I place one face-down and end my turn."

Interesting. Why do I have a card of myself in this deck?

12 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The king laughed. "Iron. Well, I don't know how you plan on using it, but you should know that we don't have it in very large quantity. We have, maybe... a cubic meter's worth in the treasury? We don't really use it for anything here, except for the creation of rods."

Kareena eavesdropped and leaned against a wall (which would later turn out to be the wall that Haly was inside).

On 10/29/2022 at 7:07 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I will always be here for you Calano, you know that."

Emma turns to Eliza and gives her a hug. "Thank you for that."

Eliza nods, "Don't mention it."

Eric comes into the living room, with a tray of fruits and vegetables, arranged quite nicely.

They all sit and wait, Calano rubbing Emma's back affectionately.

Someone knocks on the door. "I've got it," Eliza says, and walks to the door.

She opens it, and beckons to the living room Emma's parents.