Howdy howdy!

Howdy folks! I'm Kat! I'm an artist from Portland who has fallen in love with the cosmere during the pandemic!
So far I've gotten through Stormlight 1-3, Warbreaker, MB Era 1 (+SH), and I'm currently reading RoW!!

Currently studying art and I love drawing the cosmere! Stormlight especially!!
Lovely to meet you all!!

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Welcome to the shard! what is your favorite cosmere book so far?

Oooh, that's a good question!
WoR might be my favorite but with how I'm enjoying RoW, I might switch!

That said, Secret History and Edgedancer are some of my favorites as well! ED for just how fun it is, and SH for being such a great story that can really only exist in something like the Cosmere. It's a really good example of some of the sheer depth of the Cosmere!

Just now, Lightweaver Kat said:

Oooh, that's a good question!
WoR might be my favorite but with how I'm enjoying RoW, I might switch!

That said, Secret History and Edgedancer are some of my favorites as well! ED for just how fun it is, and SH for being such a great story that can really only exist in something like the Cosmere. It's a really good example of some of the sheer depth of the Cosmere!

nice! the cosmere is really fun! it can be really hard to decide which book is your favorite! I honestly have no idea which one is my favorite :P.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

nice! the cosmere is really fun! it can be really hard to decide which book is your favorite! I honestly have no idea which one is my favorite :P.

Yeah! It really can be! Each book has its own unique and amazing moments!
And not to mention there are so many compelling characters within these worlds too! I'm a sucker for character-focused books

Just now, Lightweaver Kat said:

Yeah! It really can be! Each book has its own unique and amazing moments!
And not to mention there are so many compelling characters within these worlds too! I'm a sucker for character-focused books

right! they are all so good! it doesn't help (or should I say it does :P) that he writes amazing stories to go with the characters, and then the magic systems and the background and mmmmmmm. I love these books.

I read you were from Portland as you were from Poland and I got excited because I love learning about Poland, and the I reread your words.

Still, welcome, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin

23 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Welcome to the shard! Who is your favorite cosmere character?

Ooooh, that's a hard one!
I think one of my most favorite characters would have to be Venli, her whole character and situation I find so compelling!
Sazed, Shallan, Szeth (huh all s names), Renarin, Adolin, Lightsong, and Hoid (ofc) are also some of my favorites!

I utterly can't wait to see where some of these character arcs will go as I finish RoW!

Edited by Lightweaver Kat
added a detial

On 3/27/2022 at 1:15 PM, Lightweaver Kat said:

Ooooh, that's a hard one!
I think one of my most favorite characters would have to be Venli, her whole character and situation I find so compelling!
Sazed, Shallan, Szeth (huh all s names), Renarin, Adolin, Lightsong, and Hoid (ofc) are also some of my favorites!

I utterly can't wait to see where some of these character arcs will go as I finish RoW!

Nice choices! I love Venli as well. Good luck on the rest of ROW