where to get the secret projects.

50 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

so I saw somewhere that after march thirty first they will still be available on a different website for another month, is this true? and if so what website?

Kind of. After the kickstarter ends on the 31st, the backer kit store will open for some time. I'm not sure if it'll be another month, but that sounds about right.

Now, the backerkit store is only available  to those who backed the kickstarter while it was running(I think any amount should give you access, not just the specified tiers)

In the backerkit store, there will be a few options, such as the option to add on only the swag boxes or physical books

Edited by Eternal Khol

Just now, Eternal Khol said:

Kind of. After the kickstarter ends on the 31st, the backer kit store will open for some time. I'm not sure if it'll be another month, but that sounds about right.

Now, the backerkit store is only available  to those who backed the kickstarter while it was running(I think any amount should give you access, not just the specified tiers)

In the backerkit store, there will be a few options, such as the option to add on only the swag boxes or physical books

STORMS. THEN I DO ONLY HAVE EIGHT DAYS TO GET IT. *panic begins*

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

STORMS. THEN I DO ONLY HAVE EIGHT DAYS TO GET IT. *panic begins*

Someone will have to confirm, but I think even If you were to only pledge like $1 in the kickstarter now, you should still get access to the backerkit store when it opens in a little over a week,  which should  give you a couple more weeks

Edited by Eternal Khol

Just now, Eternal Khol said:

Someone will have to confirm, but I think even If you were to only pledge like $1 in the kickstarter now, you should still get access to the backerkit store when it opens,  which should  give you a couple more weeks

oh! that sounds awesome.

Yes, so long as you pledge $1, or whatever the minimum amount is in kickstarter for your currency of choice, you will gain access to the backerkit. I'm choosing to order the ebooks, and if I can afford to upgrade, I'll purchase the physical copies in backerkit.

24 minutes ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

Yes, so long as you pledge $1, or whatever the minimum amount is in kickstarter for your currency of choice, you will gain access to the backerkit. I'm choosing to order the ebooks, and if I can afford to upgrade, I'll purchase the physical copies in backerkit.

les goo! thank you all for answering my question!