hey everyone!

ash's_eyes

thanks! i already feel so welcomed, and that makes me more excited for this. stormlight archive is probably my favorite, and i can't choose just one book out of the ones out so far. characters...its really hard to say who my favorite is. i find taravangian very interesting and although he has done some questionable stuff, he is one of my favorites. i also love jasnah.

1 hour ago, ash's_eyes said:

thanks! i already feel so welcomed, and that makes me more excited for this. stormlight archive is probably my favorite, and i can't choose just one book out of the ones out so far. characters...its really hard to say who my favorite is. i find taravangian very interesting and although he has done some questionable stuff, he is one of my favorites. i also love jasnah.

Awesome! :D also, just a heads up, but you can tag people you want to talk to in a thread using @ and then typing their username, so like this: @ash's_eyes 

It helps to let others know when you're talking to them. You can also use quotes to highlight any parts of what someone has said you want to respond to ;)

Taravangian is a fascinating character mainly because he makes interesting arguments and has done terrible things with ostensibly noble goals. Jasnah also is a great character :)

Hey, just signed up. Started with White Sand last year. Finished it last month. So, there's that. I'm writing my own fantasy novel too, I joined after I learned about the rest of the Cosmere and have resolved to start it along with the six other major series I am reading in alternating turns. From what I've seen in White Sand, I can't wait to see how this carries over into prose.