Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 posts in this topic

so I recently was reading firstborn and I was like "what if this was from the cutoverse?" the only basis in my theory is that they both happen in space, soooooo.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstborn predates Defending Elysium, makes no mention of cytonics and has a means of FTL communication and travel called klage which is not instantaneous for travel unlike cytonics.

So no.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Weltall said:

Firstborn predates Defending Elysium, makes no mention of cytonics and has a means of FTL communication and travel called klage which is not instantaneous for travel unlike cytonics.

So no.

wow, well, my theory is gone.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

wow, well, my theory is gone.

We all do this from time to time :) I once thought Stormlight wasn't cosmere.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still convinced that Alcatraz VS is Cosmere no matter what Brandon says.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I’m still convinced that Alcatraz VS is Cosmere no matter what Brandon says.

as well as Reckoners. Alcatraz is one of the core possibilities of the reckoners verse. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2021 at 4:56 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

as well as Reckoners. Alcatraz is one of the core possibilities of the reckoners verse. 

maybe the Smedry's are really Epics

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2021 at 4:37 PM, More Cynical Than Funny said:

maybe the Smedry's are really Epics

or calamity gave the smedrys powers except they figured out how to alter them and thus Alcatraz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.