Rhythm of Peace

Frustration

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 5:23 PM, Frustration said:

The Elsecaller wishes to speak with you l.

"May I ask who you are speaking of? There are many Elsecallers, but some are of more concern to me."

Edited by AmazingGoob

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Just as I worried. So, ah, what did she want to tell me?'

She wants to speak wth you about the Singer captured in Alethkar, I have offered to mediate, but I don't think she trusts me. Though she is more than wiling to use me when it suits her, typical human.

On 6/29/2021 at 4:37 PM, Frustration said:

She wants to speak wth you about the Singer captured in Alethkar, I have offered to mediate, but I don't think she trusts me. Though she is more than wiling to use me when it suits her, typical human.

"Of course. Shall we move somewhere more private...?"

50 minutes ago, Frustration said:

She wishes to meet you near the Coalition council room. I can guide you there.

@Tani

"Excellent. On more thing, however- May I bring along ldir here? They're an up-and-coming Edgedancer and I was going to go and help them to the training ground after I dropped off Cess."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Frustration said:

Jasnah stormed into the room, her face a mask of control.

"Tell me everything."

"Good morning, Queen Jasnah. I was hoping for a greeting before we got into the topic, but if you want to get this over with I would be happy to."

4 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Good morning, Queen Jasnah. I was hoping for a greeting before we got into the topic, but if you want to get this over with I would be happy to."

"I'm afraid crisis is the wrong time for pleasentries, though I hope to make up for it later."

On 7/25/2021 at 9:29 PM, Frustration said:

"I'm afraid crisis is the wrong time for pleasentries, though I hope to make up for it later."

"Of course. So, the prisoner- he was captured far too easily when he made that speech up on that wall, and when I interrogated him he said he wanted to become a martyr. So that leaves two options, in my opinion. Either he's incredibly stupid, or he's plotting something. I would prepare for the second option, if I were you. Either keep him under constant watch or execute him secretly, if you REALLY need to get rid of him."

Edited by AmazingGoob

On 7/27/2021 at 11:49 AM, AmazingGoob said:

"Of course. So, the prisoner- he was captured far too easily when he made that speech up on that wall, and when I interrogated him he said he wanted to become a martyr. So that leaves two options, in my opinion. Either he's incredibly stupid, or he's plotting something. I would prepare for the second option, if I were you. Either keep him under constant watch or execute him secretly, if you REALLY need to get rid of him."

"Unfortunetly it would appear his plan has already come to fruition. He has escaped and Kholinar is in riot."

38 minutes ago, Tani said:

"How many people are trying to track him down?"

Jasnah raised an eyebrow but answered anyway, "Most of our forces are trying to prevent an all out revelution, two are searching for him specifically, and two more for the suppression device he hid around the Oathgate, that prevents us from sending new trops in."

The Queen turned back to Kyt, "I would like a full assesment of this Singer, how he thinks and how he acted, because this attack was perfectly coordinated."

9 hours ago, Frustration said:

Jasnah raised an eyebrow but answered anyway, "Most of our forces are trying to prevent an all out revelution, two are searching for him specifically, and two more for the suppression device he hid around the Oathgate, that prevents us from sending new trops in."

The Queen turned back to Kyt, "I would like a full assesment of this Singer, how he thinks and how he acted, because this attack was perfectly coordinated."

"I don't know why you're treating me as an expert, your highness. I only interrogated him for about ten minutes and most of it was complete blather. I wouldn't know how he thinks."

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I don't know why you're treating me as an expert, your highness. I only interrogated him for about ten minutes and most of it was complete blather. I wouldn't know how he thinks."

"You know him better than anyone else, you must have asked some question that would give some level of insight. You told my scribe you thought he had a plan that revolved around him being executed, what gave you that impression?"

58 minutes ago, Frustration said:

"You know him better than anyone else, you must have asked some question that would give some level of insight. You told my scribe you thought he had a plan that revolved around him being executed, what gave you that impression?"

"Because he told us he wanted to be a martyr and cause a riot. But if he escaped, that's obviously not what happened. Tell me, why are there riots?"

9 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Because he told us he wanted to be a martyr and cause a riot. But if he escaped, that's obviously not what happened. Tell me, why are there riots?"

"The reports are incomplete, but it sounds like several mediationforms have been the ones inciting the riots, rather than it being a grassroot uprising."

Edited by Frustration

On 8/3/2021 at 0:21 PM, Frustration said:

"The reports are incomplete, but it sounds like several mediationforms have been the ones inciting the riots, rather than it being a grassroot uprising."

"Hmm, good. Anyway, I thought maybe the execution was some sort of sign to start. Did he escape when you tried to execute him or sometime else?"