The 100

Ark1002

It's not a huge mainstream show, so I don't know how likely it is I'll find anyone else who has watched it here.

But has anyone watched the show the 100? If not, it is a beautiful show that didn't get as much attention as it deserves, and can be found on netflix.

If you have watched it, how far are you in? Thoughts?

I loved the show! There was a time where it felt like the closest we'd get to Battlestar Galactica. But I wasn't too hot on Season 6 and I haven't watched Season 7 yet. My friend in med school basically hate-watches the show. There are so many medical errors or straight up lies that it ticks him off to no end. I on the other hand laugh at his anger at the show, but I sympathize. I'm not sure he has time or the will to finish it now, but I think he got through Season 4 before he gave up. (I told him that Season 5 would be the best place to end his suffering and finally give up.)

I think The 100's peak was the run of Season 2-4. Season 5 was good, but it didn't feel like it fulfilled the promise it should have. Season 6 had some good moments, but it didn't carry that punch earlier seasons had. I'll watch Season 7 eventually. Hopefully. 

6 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

It's not a huge mainstream show, so I don't know how likely it is I'll find anyone else who has watched it here.

But has anyone watched the show the 100? If not, it is a beautiful show that didn't get as much attention as it deserves, and can be found on netflix.

If you have watched it, how far are you in? Thoughts?

How far are you? Are you a Bellarke fan? 

This show was really great in the beginning. The Alle arc was utter garbage but the show was fantastic with the Grounder stuff. I kinda bowed out on S6 but every few months I will watch an episode or two till my eyes hurt from rolling to much.

I’m in no rush to finish or catch up if there’s a S8. 

On 11/9/2020 at 3:40 PM, Use the Falchion said:

I loved the show! There was a time where it felt like the closest we'd get to Battlestar Galactica. But I wasn't too hot on Season 6 and I haven't watched Season 7 yet. My friend in med school basically hate-watches the show. There are so many medical errors or straight up lies that it ticks him off to no end. I on the other hand laugh at his anger at the show, but I sympathize. I'm not sure he has time or the will to finish it now, but I think he got through Season 4 before he gave up. (I told him that Season 5 would be the best place to end his suffering and finally give up.)

I think The 100's peak was the run of Season 2-4. Season 5 was good, but it didn't feel like it fulfilled the promise it should have. Season 6 had some good moments, but it didn't carry that punch earlier seasons had. I'll watch Season 7 eventually. Hopefully. 

How far are you? Are you a Bellarke fan? 

2-4 were pure beauty, I agree. Season 5 was awesome in the

Spoiler

bloodreina bits, and I did enjoy most of it, but you're right it wasn't as good as it could have been.

yeah, season 6 was so so, I enjoyed it to an extent.

I'll warn you, seven is widely hated, and definitely not the best. My advice is still watch it, it's still very good, but it just has some things that piss of some fans.

I finished it then made this thread because I needed to find someone else to talk to about it xD. Also, no. Clexa forever. Also, despite all evidence to the contrary, I still love Murphamy. If you do like bellarke though, the books are for you, from what I've heard.

4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

I'll warn you, seven is widely hated, and definitely not the best. My advice is still watch it, it's still very good, but it just has some things that piss of some fans.

Thanks for the warning! I'll keep that in mind when I get to it. 

4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

If you do like bellarke though, the books are for you, from what I've heard.

From what I've heard, the books go in a direction that I'm very happy the show didn't. I'm good with just the show.