Rhythms of war Cover

bdoble97

Shallan or Veni. They are the only two front 5 flashback characters who haven't been on one.

WoK: Dalinar and Eshonai saluting across the chasm. 

WoR: Kaladin and Szeth 

OB: Jasnah (photobombed by a Thunderclast) 

So far the cover has been from a big battle at the end. I'm going to guess Venli at Urithiru or Shallan at Lasting Integrity or Sterling Reputation or Perfect Attendance, one of those awful sounding Honorspren cities. 

Edited by Child of Hodor

18 minutes ago, Child of Hodor said:

Shallan or Veni. They are the only two front 5 flashback characters who haven't been on one.

So far the cover has been from a big battle at the end. I'm going to guess Venli at Urithiru or Shallan at Lasting Integrity or Sterling Reputation or Perfect Attendance, one of those awful sounding Honorspren cities. 

I will.take Shallan I LOVE redheads her hair could really "pop" off of the cover with her using Stormlight. 

32 minutes ago, Child of Hodor said:

I'm going to guess Venli at Urithiru or Shallan at Lasting Integrity or Sterling Reputation or Perfect Attendance, one of those awful sounding Honorspren cities. 

We could make a whole game out of guessing the names of spren cities. That being said Shallan in Shadesmar would be a great and dramatic cover choice. Though I'd settle for veni perhaps staring up at Urithiru. 

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

We could make a whole game out of guessing the names of spren cities. That being said Shallan in Shadesmar would be a great and dramatic cover choice. Though I'd settle for veni perhaps staring up at Urithiru. 

You k now I would love to see a painting of Kaladin and Urithiru from Oathbringer. 

The UK cover has Shallan

Shallan's been on the coverart of the French Way of Kings and Oathbringer. Eshonai was in Words of Radiance.

RoW is going to have Shallan and Adolin on the Bulgarian cover:

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Stormlight_Archive/comments/gm50w4/bulgarian_rhythm_of_war_covers/

When can we expect to see the US covers? How long did it take with OB? 

On 7/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, Child of Hodor said:

I always thought the WoK cover depicted the scene where Dalinar salutes Kaladin after he saves Bridge Four from listener archers. 

On 8/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, bdoble97 said:

I will.take Shallan I LOVE redheads her hair could really "pop" off of the cover with her using Stormlight. 

We know already that the Bulgarian cover is Shallan in Shadesmar.  It looks pretty B.A.

...Also, speaking for the redheads [I am one], yes, we are pretty great.  Did you know that despite our relative rarity (1-2% of the world population), in the U.S. redheads have at various times appeared in up to 30% of commercials? Just a fun fact from a bored researcher.

2 hours ago, broccoli said:

I always thought the WoK cover depicted the scene where Dalinar salutes Kaladin after he saves Bridge Four from listener archers. 

I only know it because Brandon said that's who it is supposed to be. 

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/361/#e11422

You can't really see Eshonai well at all and Dalinar has the wrong colored cloak.  The storm on the left side looks gorgeous though. Image for post

2 hours ago, SteelShaper said:

We know already that the Bulgarian cover is Shallan in Shadesmar.  It looks pretty B.A.

...Also, speaking for the redheads [I am one], yes, we are pretty great.  Did you know that despite our relative rarity (1-2% of the world population), in the U.S. redheads have at various times appeared in up to 30% of commercials? Just a fun fact from a bored researcher.

That's interesting my wife is a red head  and 2 out of our 4 daughters are redheads. Could we get a cover with Shallan ,Vail and Radiant. Now that would be cool.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:51 PM, bdoble97 said:

Could we get a cover with Shallan, Vail and Radiant. Now that would be cool.

Remember that WoT cover art (one of the newer covers) that had Elayne, Aviendha, and Nynaeve doing the Bowl of the Winds thing? I’m imagining something similar with Shallan, Veil, and Radient depicted making illusions or whatever the occasion calls for. Maybe V&R appear a bit more ghostlike. Yeah. Cool. 

12 minutes ago, Duke of Lizards said:

Remember that WoT cover art (one of the newer covers) that had Elayne, Aviendha, and Nynaeve doing the Bowl of the Winds thing? I’m imagining something similar with Shallan, Veil, and Radient depicted making illusions or whatever the occasion calls for. Maybe V&R appear a bit more ghostlike. Yeah. Cool. 

Yes that was from the online books right. Yea I think it would be really cool to see her doing something like that with Radiant and Veil mabye fight some fused on the ground with Kal and Bridge 4 fighting the heavenly one in the sky.