Smye

I get a lot of questions from friends/family about what order to read the Cosmere in. There are a lot of 'roadmaps' out there, but most are rather old/out of date. I thought I'd share with the Shard the roadmap I put together (thanks for the inspo, whoever created this) for my loved ones. Note: This is current only up through February 2020 and does not contain several minor works.

Edit: Updated per comments below.

Edit 2: Posted to Reddit under Jadorel78 and updated 6/2020

Cosmere Roadmap - June 2020.jpg

Cosmere Roadmap - June 2020.pdf

Edited by Smye
Update

Currently, we're slated to get a Threnody novel, an Aethers trilogy, possibly an Emperor's Soul sequel, a Sixth of the Dusk YA novel as well as a direct sequel, a Silverlight novella featuring Khriss

There are still multiple Stormlight novellas on the table too: Wandersail: a Rysn novella featuring Aimia, a Rock novella, possibly even a Lopen novella or short story

Edited by Dreamer

13 hours ago, Dreamer said:

Currently, we're slated to get a Threnody novel, an Aethers trilogy, possibly an Emperor's Soul sequel, a Sixth of the Dusk YA novel as well as a direct sequel, a Silverlight novella featuring Khriss

There are still multiple Stormlight novellas on the table too: Wandersail: a Rysn novella featuring Aimia, a Rock novella, possibly even a Lopen novella or short story

Fixed!

The Threnody novel is tentatively titled 'Dust Brigade', the novel is supposed to introduce a Cosmere important group

hype

Good work, OP. It's been a while since I've seen a Cosmere chart that wouldn't have intimidated a new reader something fierce

Edited by Dreamer

34 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Good work, OP. It's been a while since I've seen a Cosmere chart that wouldn't have intimidated a new reader something fierce

BAHAHAHAHA. That's a storming fine compliment if ever I've heard one.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...