Boosting Allomancy With F-Duralumin

StanLemon

10 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Exactly so as long as the changed outlook does not restrict, I think it is safe to use connection to strengthen your Allomancy. 

Having your fundamental wold view changed does not apparently both you but it is a huge concern for me.

11 minutes ago, The traveller said:

quo made him incompatible for preservation is all I am saying.

Why?  He recognizes that the current system is not stable and wants to improve it to make it arguably more stable.

10 hours ago, Ookla the Prolific said:

Why?  He recognizes that the current system is not stable and wants to improve it to make it arguably more stable.

May be it still was changing it too much for Leras. 
I think I don’t know, may be near the end when a vessel is dying then may be because they are physically and mentally much weaker, I think the shard’s intent completely takes over. At that time, it is impossible for a vessel to even go slightest bit against shards intent. May be that’s why even this much desire for change in Elend made him unfit...? 

But I agree when I was reading Mistborn I had thought it could be elend and not vin.  

Edited by The traveller

I think it was nicely done. Once we begin to doubt that Vin is not HoA Normally we go straight from Vin to elend to sazed when it comes to possibilities. However in HoA, Sazed had been side- lined, he was going through a major identity and faith crisis and did not actively participate in the events at urteau. Instead spook took the leadership role there. 
Little did I know that it was deliberately done to shift focus from Sazed as a result when he turned out to be HoA, it came out as a real surprise!!