Hola Foro Comunidad! (lol you probably thought I was Spanish just now, but in reality I'm pasty white and looked that up on google translate)

Oh yes. Oh yes. Once you join the fold... there is no escape!

bum, bumBUUUUUUUUUUUM!

(oh and just on a side note, I have read all three stormlight books, all six mistborn books, skyward, and books one through five in the wheel of time (I know that one might not count but I thought I should let you all know). After finishing book six, which I'm on right now, I plan to read Elantris. Warbreaker is on its way in the mail, and after that is Arcanum unbounded:D:D! I'd say my favorite book was probably The Way of Kings, although it's been a little while.)

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Mmm... powerful lies. We are the only people on the internet that you need:P

Wait. You mean there is more than just the 17th shard! My entire Perception of the world is Shattered. (You know what, don't judge me. My cosmere puns still suck. :) and yes, I know perception isn't a shard. But if it does become one, then I called it. )

3 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

(oh and just on a side note, I have read all three stormlight books, all six mistborn books, skyward, and books one through five in the wheel of time (I know that one might not count but I thought I should let you all know). After finishing book six, which I'm on right now, I plan to read Elantris. Warbreaker is on its way in the mail, and after that is Arcanum unbounded:D:D! I'd say my favorite book was probably The Way of Kings, although it's been a little while.)

Good job! It is definitely worth it, if you didn't figure that out already. You are on this site, so you probably did, but I hate to make assumptions. (Not really. I do it all the time.)

Yes!!! I finished the sixth Wheel of Time book today, so I can finally start on Elantris!!! I kinda read the first few pages after it came in the mail, and I was hooked! Oh yes... this will be glorious. P.S. if any of you all have not read the Wheel of Time (technically only the last few books (there are 14) were written by Sanderson), I would highly recommend it.