• Walker
    • Definitely Walker
    • Sooooooooo, Walker
    • No way Walkr loses
    • Tie
    • That old guy.
    • Voidus

I meant that it wouldn't wake him up.

Also, since when has it been a rule that only the loser gets healed?

You didn't mod. Also, he did it because Walker is an incredibly good fighter.

Walker swung himself to the side, and tried to hit Lusk in the shoulder, and as he was rolling, Lusk hit him in the thigh of the swinging leg, but this barely affected the swing.

1. You are supposed to count health and settle disputes, not say whether or not the stuff works. If we don't agree with it, we will ask you to.\
  2. He specifically said that he attempted to. He failed.
  3. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I'm going to act like I didn't think of that and wasn't just hoping that nobody noticed it. 
  4. MOD.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

41 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Also, since when has it been a rule that only the loser gets healed?

You might have misunderstood what Ark said. After a match is over, both parties get healed, which includes the user. The only exception was the 2v2.

Somehow, to Lusk’s disbelief the youth was fast and managed to roll away, kicking at Lusk’s shoulder. The kick landed, but luckily there were worse places to be hit than the shoulder. Such as the groin.

As he got kicked, Lusk tried to grab the kicking leg again. Standing up, he pulled the leg up and put his foot on the knee, pressing it down with his foot and pulling it up with his hand, trying to break it inwards at the knee.

Oh, I didn't misunderstand. He misunderstood the rules, because he has said this repeatedly.

Walker felt his leg grabbed, and he twisted with the momentum and tried to hit Lusk in the inner thigh, and in the process, twisted his leg away.

Ark, what are everyone's health!?

@Ookla the Guacless @Kidpen

Umm

Lusk let himself get hit in the inner thigh, and stepped forward. One of Walker’s legs was twisted away, and the other was near Lusk’s thigh. Stepping forward again a Lusk attempted another, um, groinal kick. He was incredibly close range now, so hopefully Walker couldn’t dodge again unless he tapped steel.

Wait, did Walker just shrug off a groinal kick? I know he’s used to pain but sheesh...

Lusk doubled over. “Oh, rusting shadows of hell,” he whispered. Luckily, it was a side-hit, and not a front on kick like Lusk did. Still, oof.

Crouching down, Lusk collected himself, unleashing a whole veil of profanities. The children in the audience had to have their ears covered by their parents.

“$@:!&/&;&.’!:&:!:&-@:’&(&;!!!” He said, the words to harsh to be shown on the 17th Shard.

Taking a hand up, he called for a timeout.

Uh... yeah, a groinal kick would hurt a lot.

Also, Darth, I don't think you fully understand the rules either. Yes, both parties get healed, you did misunderstand what I said. Also, my job is to moderate, which means if an attack doesn't make logical sense, I can say so. Or if a defense doesn't make logical sense.

Well you haven't really been moderating, have you? WHAT ARE OUR HELTHS!!!

He was once dunked in a pit of mildly sulfuric acid, and accidently swallowed some. This was repeated once per week for a year. He is usd to pain.

Walker got up, felt his age returning to him, and proceed to punch Lusk across the face with his perfectly uninjured hand.

Lusk almost broke Walkers leg, and Walker choked Lusk for an elongated period of time. Their were also several punches and impact that happened over time. Also, the Walker/Lusk groin kick was just a close as the other one. I also hit Lusk's thigh, and have been beating him up over time. Do a competent job, or we may need a new mod.

Hey guys, Rubix is looking at this topic. Hey Rubix!

Darth, I don't think you should be so hard on Ark, but Darth is right, there have been some attacks unaccounted for, such as when Lusk threw Walker, etc.

Also, if Walker returned to his normal age he would have the cauterisation. It would only be if he was younger (which his body would be before the explosion) or older (where it would have healed) but it would still be gone in his normal age. So I can't really respond to that attack.

Edit: so, is there a reason no one's responding to this thread? Just wondering.

@Darth Woodrack

Edited by Ookla the Guacless