For a slow/late reader...what did I miss in WoR?

Who Sharded?

I finished the (fantastic) book last night.  So I came here to see what little things I missed and there are way too many topics, mostly crackpot theories, so I have no idea what theories are generally accepted to be true.  For example, in The Way of Kings it was obvious that Shallan had a shardblade, and that was a theory that was pretty much accepted to be true.  What are some things like that in WoR, or can someone point me to a good topic?

Thanks.

Hmm, let's list a few commonly accepted/mostly-proven things:

-The Blade Dalinar got from Taln (or is he actually the real Taln????) is not an Honorblade, nor is it likely the Blade that Taln showed up with at the end of WoK. Wit did not steal that one, though.

-Wit used emotional Allomancy on Shallan during her flashback at the fair.

-Wit has at least 200 Breaths, raising him to the Heightening that gives perfect pitch.

-"Squires" are a thing where Radiants apparently imbue their followers with powers of some kind, and the Windrunners are particularly good at this.

-Mraize may well be a worldhopper, given how he talks about the inhabitants of Roshar and the likely-probably-otherworldly stuff in his Basement of Doom.

Not much else immediately comes to mind.

Well, I just typed up everything Kurk did... he's a ninja. Here's two other things that came to mind:

• The epigraph to chapter chapter 84 has been cracked. You may find it interesting.
  • Wit popped up out of the Shardpool on the Horneater peaks and made fun of Rock's beard.

No, no direct WoB on that. Sorry if I implied otherwise.

Reading the section with the knowledge that he's using it on someone, though, I think it becomes clear that it's on Shallan. Take note of her emotional state (particularly how nervous she is) shortly before and then during her conversation with Hoid.

There is a WoB (I'm too lazy to hunt it down, sorry) that Shallan's father is being influenced by Odium, which may explain why Hoid says that the forces she's fighting are not entirely natural.

The creature that sucks Lift's stormlight in her interlude, the creature that Rysn gets, and the creature encased in crystal on Elhokar's desk are all the same species (I think)

Axies is the Amian in Rysn's interlude.

WoB is that Baxil's mistress is the same person who destroys the statue in Shallan's vision, suggesting that she's the person Shallan drew with the chisel standing over the prone statue, which in turn implies that Shallan has some ability to sketch the past/present and that Yalb actually did survive the shipwreck.

The creature that sucks Lift's stormlight in her interlude, the creature that Rysn gets, and the creature encased in crystal on Elhokar's desk are all the same species (I think)

Their descriptions are the same.

• Chaos locked this topic