That new cult of the stick

Armless writer

Recently in this section of the forum I have noticed this "church of the stick" has gained a very large influential cult following. Has anyone else noted this disturbing and ominous occurrence? Let us hope these radicalists do not become to powerful if they start to gain more power I ask for people's help to crush this "church". Though the Church of The Stick does have a nice ring to it (strokes chin and weak mind crumbles ) I seem to have changed my views on the great church.

I Am A Stick, all praise the great Church of the Stick and let it be known I stop my days of Hersey I wil erase my previous identity, I am a stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick.......

Hmm, I think that we should be wary of Armless writer.  If they are weak enough to give in to the arguments of the Stick that easily, then who knows when they're going to suddenly become fire when someone yells at them loud enough? 

The stick was strong willed enough to defy Shallan, who has the willpower to actively and completely ignore everything traumatic about her past for years. You would need an exceptionally strong mind to stand against the Order of the Stick.

........I see a stick. Oh Stormfather, why does it come for me? It is brown, and sticky. It is the Everstorm.

-collected on Jesachel. Subject was a glassy-eyed 17th sharder of middling years. Sample considered questionable.

Edited by Delightful

The question we should be asking is, which shard is Stick a splinter of?

(Bad pun intended)

Wrong way around. The shards are splinters of Stick, hence the name. The shattering was when a heathen dared to profane the holiness of Stick by tripping and snapping him underfoot. But Stick's power is unlimited, and so he simply became 16 Sticks, all presiding with wisdom and stickiness over various shardworlds.

We oppose this cult and our numbers are legion!!

We have overthrown Stick and burned her to Ash.

She who was formerly Shalash the Stick has now repented of her ways and is going around destroying all the Statues and idols of Stick!

Woe to you Jezrien and Kalak, who lack faith in Ash!  You will be next!

Stick-Nightblood *2016

Who has the will to stand up against flagrant political combustion?

Who stays true to his self when others change at the drop of some light?

He keeps to his roots, remembering where he came from and what brought him here?

Stick! That's who.

A vote for Stick is a vote for the future!

Paid for by the Stick for President Foundation

I am a Stick, and I approve this message.

If they are weak enough to give in to the arguments of the Stick that easily, then who knows when they're going to suddenly become fire when someone yells at them loud enough? 

I don't know. I suspect they will stick to their convictions.

After all these years... Teddy Roosevelt's words finally make sense. "Speak softly, but carry a big stick."

He must have been some sort of prophet...

Hoid must have just traveled and gave him that advice that is the only logical way.