Stone wards never disbanded fully Spoilers

Arook

So while reading the quotes from the epigraphs from the words of radiance it says.

"as one said they would not abandon their arms and flee, but instead entertained great subterfuge at the expense of the other nine."

What if the stone shamans are the decedents of the remaining stone-wards they took the remaining honor blades and hid in shinovar. We know their culture is reminiscent of what we know about the Knights Radiant. 

I could just be reaching with stone being in both names.

They have a tendency to be stubborn apparently as well

"Now, as each order was thus matched to the nature and temperament of the Herald it named patron, there was none more archetypal of this than the Stonewards, who followed after Talenelat’Elin, Stonesinew, Herald of War: they thought it a point of virtue to exemplify resolve, strength, and dependability. Alas, they took less care for imprudent practice of their stubbornness, even in the face of proven error."

It makes sense that they would stick to a chosen course even if it went against the others plans.

In addition to that their herald was the only one left in the oath pack. 

let me know what you think about this theory. 

Stonewards were among those who abandoned their Shards in Dalinar's vision of the Recreance in WoK.

Well that kind of kills most of my theory. I total forgot about that. well screw it then its probably the Truthwatchers on account of how little Brandon wants to talk about them and how secretive the shin are. 

Well that kind of kills most of my theory. I total forgot about that. well screw it then its probably the Truthwatchers on account of how little Brandon wants to talk about them and how secretive the shin are. 

I suspect it may have been the Skybreakers that didn't disband as referenced in WoR...

Why?

Falconite is referring to the organization headed up by Nalan into which Szeth was just inducted.  However, I doubt this organization comprises surgebinders but is rather a vigilante group based on the twisted ideals of a Herald with a broken mind.

• Chaos locked this topic