Shardhunt

flyleaffan

Will 17th Shard be getting a Shardhunt code like we did for the Steelhunt? I'm totally ok with hunting around for the reward again. I just am not near an airport or a signing event and would love the opportunity to get a code. I assume it's for exclusive content again. 

It functions differently this time around. As more codes get entered, content gets unlocked for everyone. The only bonus of having a code is that you get to write a message on the shardhunt page, as far as I'm aware. 

• 2 weeks later...

It functions differently this time around. As more codes get entered, content gets unlocked for everyone. The only bonus of having a code is that you get to write a message on the shardhunt page, as far as I'm aware. 

And you get a fancy-pants Szeth cut-out.

It is very nice. Also did I miss it but what game are the stats for on the back?

To my knowledge nothing has been released about the game.  I've been hoping someone would ask Brandon about it.  (Or that Peter might enlighten us)  I hope this becomes a long running thing with releases, that each book gets a new figure to play the game with.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm moving this to Events.

We'll see! :) Though this time, it seems as though everyone can read what is unlocked, which minimizes the need for that scavenger hunt.