[OB] Surgebinders unleashed

LiquidBlue

21 hours ago, CaptainRyan said:

Perhaps I should have been more blatant in my reply. I said "most likely" meaning there is room for doubt but perhaps I should have said "it is a possibility". I don't claim it as a fact that there were humans on Roshar before Honor and Cultivation arrived but I think there are hints that maybe there were. 

I should've put "as has been shown to me," in front of my post. Sorry for coming off a little bluntly, but I've been corrected on those WoB's before, so I like making sure everybody's on the same page. It looked like you were using those WoBs as evidence towards them being there, but I see what you really meant now.

40 minutes ago, The One Who Connects said:

I should've put "as has been shown to me," in front of my post. Sorry for coming off a little bluntly, but I've been corrected on those WoB's before, so I like making sure everybody's on the same page. It looked like you were using those WoBs as evidence towards them being there, but I see what you really meant now.

No worries! This is one area of the internet that I feel confident that every post is made in a friendly way. Or at least that is how I treat every post haha. I'm always happy to learn more about the Cosmere so I appreciate it when someone takes the time to engage me in discussion. 

• Chaos locked this topic